Motokano no Otouto ga Kawaiitte Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
So it has been abandoned? The RAW 54th chapter was released last week.

Does anyone know why the guy and sister broke up? I feel like it should be explained at some point

I feel like this got dropped? I contacted TLs, if I can pick it up with my group, but I'm waiting for the response.

I appreciate anyone who is willing to translate! I am trying to learn japanese myself but it is a while off until I can read this.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish she told him the reason she broke up but in this case, that is very hard to do without fear. But it would of helped him probably get rid of the idea that they broke up due to a flaw he has. I have seen examples of closet people/in denial who date/marry their best friend out of convenience. Sure coming out might break that relationship but it could also continue into friendship. She did good by breaking up because your doing no service to keep a relationship that's not stable longer than it needs to last and ending it earlier helps the other person to find the ideal partner.

Why isnt this manga getting anymore English chapters? Did the TL team just drop it for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread