Motto mo Kirawareteiru Saikyou no Akuyaku ni Tensei

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's a resolution to the little sister setup at the beginning. Thanks for picking this up!

I'm sorry but this is just horrible...

Even by "Hero protagonist who has a stick up their arses" standards, it's just painful to read.
The plot is meh, the characters are just white or black; the game's protagonist has to be one of the worst that I've every seen in a manga, the heroines are just generic "strong female warriors" or whatever.
The only one who is, so far bearable is the catgirl and even then. None of the characters, are attaching, they're just your cliche wannabe justice preacher

But the art... boy.

Am I the only one who feels the characters are just stickmen with flesh around ? Every movement and action feels hideously stiff and devoid of life.

TLDR ; don't recommend unless you really want to turn your brain off.

It's horrible, but i stay because the scans team😂

Anyways, it's the same as the usual troupe of generic isekai mc, except the mc is transmigrated.

Mc is Gary Stu with a lot of useless females. A lot of plotholes. The pacing is weird. As a female myself, I'm actually likes isekai shounen but I'm loosing my braincells everytime the mc tries to make himself appears likeable.

Generic and pretty terrible pacing. While I was reading this I felt like I was missing like 30 chapters. So much character "development" happens in like a single chapter. Also, the characters are all just so one dimensional, its like the author has no idea how to write them organically or at least introduce them properly into the story. An example would be Rydia Caitsith she just comes out of nowhere and just acts like a typical harem side character damsel in distress while supposedly being important to the story without any previous mention. If thats not bad enough, theres like next to zero proper world building. The arts decent at least but thats literally the only good thing about this manga.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread