Moujuusei Shounen Shoujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Contributor
Oh my. I almost thought they weren't going to have lewd content this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Every single work this author does is pure god damn teasing and no pay off, i would dub him king of blue balls, but I know there are worst offenders out there.

Dex-chan lover
Doggo gotta sniff master's scent lol

@boag I know right but Atleast we're getting a little service here all the licking and biting Yeesh

in the raws of Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou
they do it,just wait 3 years por so until is scanlated

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero i know, what really pisses me off is that the MCs arent dense, and they actually do seem proactive, but for some reason they never take that final step with the girl they actually love.

oh man this series is so good. It'd be nice if the releases were more frequent since the raws are plenty

The little sister is hilarious cause her rabbit sense of fear is even greater than Usa's and she always comes at the wrong time for everything.

last chapter of volume 9 of kanojo no kagi (last volume),chapter 70? probably.
I saw the images in a compilation pretty sure it was the last chapter.

Damn so we got cute animal style girls doing cute things and a tall, busty catgirl that's super horny for the main character?! Damn I wish there were more! I need Rabbit-kun to live up to his animal-side already!

@Sonic

noticed you uploaded the latest chapter and I'm not sure if you're affiliated with the scanlation group, but would you happen to know if more chapters are gonna be coming out?

I thought that the bunnies were the creatures of big sex drive not the wolves or the leopards, i was wrong..........Aparently they make other creatures horny AF.

Users who are viewing this thread