Mouryou Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
@MOKALI But the setting is not similar though. SDK is in late Sengoku era, early Edo while this is in late Edo, early Meiji where Japan has started modernization and everyone started wearing Western clothes.

I like it, the designs are nice and the character are pretty unique.
The guy's type of immortality is interesting, being alive but separated.

Normally i dont like a manga with the theme like this (where it has youkai, magic, ect..) but this one is great.

Contributor
For the life of me, I swear I've seen a manga with a similar premise, but can't remember it.

@kenx I remember a manga similar to this from a while ago, I think it was about a guy carrying his dead wife a coffin on his back and going around to get *something* to revive her, does that sound like it? Although if that's the case I also can't remember the name currently.

Dex-chan lover
Its like a cross between Blade of the Immortal and Mushishi. I'm very much on board for this.

A story of a cute girl going berzerk and murdering dozens and dozens of people with glee so sensei can get his ochinchin back and reward her.

It's been a while since the last update.
This is not dropped, is it?

Contributor
@grenzoocoon It's called Marry Grave. Another masterpiece axed... Sigh. I think the author missed it by not assembling a larger "team"/main cast of characters and focusing too much on the morbidity of the lead carrying the corpse around. (And maybe the target audience had difficulty relating to an adult married man?) It's a pity, he's a heckuva lot more likeable than most recent fantasy shounen leads.

Users who are viewing this thread