Mousou Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Naughty Massages

Group Leader
We truly see the "differences" between the sisters in page 4 and page 7 lmao. Aoko was just unlucky in the gene gacha.

Let me know if there are any errors or there are things that can be improved.
Next chapter will be the last chapter of Volume 1!

Dex-chan lover
You think lewd things all of rhe time!

Would love to get a massage from her.

Basketballs to the face are painful.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she was right about one thing - they really would kill for a massage from their favorite sensei (who wouldn't?), especially since they were already close to fighting over Mizuhara.

Dex-chan lover
YQTLTjV.png

Riiight

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she was right about one thing - they really would kill for a massage from their favorite sensei (who wouldn't?), especially since they were already close to fighting over Mizuhara.
For once in this comic,though,it didn't end on a drastic note,this is a pretty tame ending.

Unless it becomes a problem in a future chapter,that'd be fun.

Dex-chan lover
This is so going to backfire in her face with everyone in the basketball club wanting to date the manager or something isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
If I was her student she'd be completely justified in her delusions, I'd NOT be a pure innocent student at all, sorry

Dex-chan lover
For once in this comic,though,it didn't end on a drastic note,this is a pretty tame ending.

Unless it becomes a problem in a future chapter,that'd be fun.
Apparently the raws go all the way over 70 chapters so i imagine it'll like 80% delusions/perverted jokes and 20% 'plot progress' lol. Tho be interesting to see it switch to a POV of another teacher and seeing if they find her behavior odd or so, since the fantasies are in her mind versus her accidentally saying it out loud

Half expect there to be one chapter where a student or another teacher/coworker actually asks her out but it flies over her head

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the raws go all the way over 70 chapters so i imagine it'll like 80% delusions/perverted jokes and 20% 'plot progress' lol. Tho be interesting to see it switch to a POV of another teacher and seeing if they find her behavior odd or so, since the fantasies are in her mind versus her accidentally saying it out loud

Half expect there to be one chapter where a student or another teacher/coworker actually asks her out but it flies over her head
That'd be fun for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
The brain rot is unambiguously contagious. Sensei must be quarantined for the sake of public safety and scientific research.

Users who are viewing this thread