Mousou Shoujo

@i_need_SMUUUT I'm very sorry for the waiting but like I already said, I'm currently in my graduation exams phase so I don't have much time to translate. Also, despite the translation of chapter 4 is finished HeyRey (the typesetter) hasn't replied to me yet since January. So my workload increased once again (aka. translating and typesetting). I'm currently typesetting chapter 4.

I hate to wait for new chapters of my favorite mangas, too. But please understand that school takes the top priority. Also, I already said in the latest chapter's credit page (and reply to someone with a similar question) that I won't be able to work much on this manga from February to June.

PS: I'm very sorry for sound like an ass but please understand...

@dx5536 Good luck on your exams and thanks for translating this! The main character is really pretty cute with her fantasies haha

The one that sounds like an ass it the one complaining about chapters taking a while to come out.

Hi guys, quick update: I'm in Vietnam atm and I won't be returning until october. That means I don't have access to my main computer... Luckily I still have the necessary stuff to work on chapter 5 (but only chapter 5)'s translation. So yeah, it would be great if some typesetter can lend me a small hand if possible...

It will take another while. I'm very sorry again for having absolutely no schedule of the uploads. I'm doing this as a hobby and when I have time or feel motivated. I'm very sorry again D:

Contributor
@DX5536 thank you for all the work you put into this! You don't have to feel guilty about being slow (or even if you end up stopping completely). You're doing everyone here a huge favour after all. I hope you enjoy your time in Vietnam! Also, feel free to drop me a line if you ever want extra help proofreading. I'm not very consistent with my projects but I'll see what I can do.

I agree with Choco Pudding. @DX5536
Thank you so much taking the time to translate this manga.

However, I am so happy hear this project is not being dropped.

I hope you do find a typesetter that is able to lend you a hand.

Looks like this was dropped either due to the original guy not being able to do so himself, or other reasons. Shame as this was really good.

Hi, so sorry for this insanely late update. My real life is insanely busy right now so I couldn't exactly keep updating. Yes, fuck me for being a lazy ass. Sending applications for Universities, second jobs to save up, blah, blah blah. No, all of this doesn't excuse my shitty time management ;_; I'm very sorry again and you guys totally don't have to forgive me (just don't send me death threats. I'm very fragile). I have the translation for chapter 5 like 90% complete like 3- 4 months back but then real life, shit got pushed back. Then when I look at the raws and all the edits I have to do I got even more discourage.

I currently have the raws up to Vol 3 (also where the German version I translated from kinda stopped temporarily). So if someone is willingly to pick it up from me, send me a DM and pick it up from this lazy ass of mine orz Else if you can, please help me out with the Editing, Cuz I don't think I can do both translating and editing like before, when I still have time and Red Bulls.

I apologize once again. But I sincerely hope you can understand that I started it out as a hobby and real-life takes priority ;_; I'm very sorry again orz

Est-ce que la traduction en français va continuer ? Je l'aime tant 😩 s'il vous plaît ne l'abandonnez pas

Users who are viewing this thread