Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 4 Ch. 416 - To the Hell of Colours

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she was actually just sitting around and drooling on her straitjacket in some sort of post-lobotomy ward all this time. That'd be hilarious.

Supporter
Even though the reason is not so positive, I really like the blending of the colours in the middle panel as well as the thematic impact it portrays.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she does knows what people are thinking, but she can't illustrate what people are thinking, unless she knows exactly what's happening.

Ex. Toda wants the naughty, so she pictures it in her mind because she already can picture it.

Ex. Toda has an ex, but she can't illustrate it in her mind because she doesn't know who she is, so by using details she hears she tries to form a mental image. Kind of like context clues and such. That would explain why she gets confused because the mental image doesn't match their actual image.

Y'know?

Dex-chan lover
She can read minds, but she can't perceive others' imagination. She forms pictures of her own picture around it and thinks she's perceiving their memories. Interesting.

I wish I read this years ago, clicking on spoiler-tagged comments 200 chapters ago spoiled this for me. Shitty careless second-time readers who are willing to ruin the plot for others. At least half the spoiler tags were edited in by mods, so y'all definitely fucked it up for someone. The one that got me was spoiler tagged, but wasn't labeled that it was about future plot twists, sigh. I haven't come across spoilers from rereaders before on MD until I read this work.

Users who are viewing this thread