Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 620 - At The Stationery Store

I do really hope that we get her confessing the details of her telepathy to deadpan mcgee before he confesses to her.

Dex-chan lover
You like him and you KNOW he likes you so what is the problem if he finds out you like him?
Damn this became stupid AF and it started so well...

Power Uploader
Last time, the excuse was that they would mess with each other's concentration ahead of their university entrance examinations.

But that's only an excuse not to confess. If the other chooses to confess, then it's no business of the confessed whether the confessor loses their focus. So relax, Nakano!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she is trying so hard to hide her feelings is bullshit. Is she still straight dating would interfere with their studies? Guess what, they are already thinking so much about each other that the damage us already done.

Dex-chan lover
Voice of reason reporting in. Mana’s there, we will have progress...

I can see why she'd be worried. First, he's popular, so she'll get a strong reaction if they start dating. And second, if you're an inexperienced teenager who knows that the object of your affection wants to do perverted stuff with you, wouldn't you be a bit anxious? Especially if you know you're lying about being able to hear their thoughts, and because you'll be hearing their thoughts the whole time you're doing stuff.

Aya literally knows he spends 90% of his time fantasizing about not just sleeping with you, but being a couple, and she doesn't think it'll be fine if he finds out she's in love with him.......? Wat.

Dex-chan lover
do you think they will actually confess to each over or are they gonna do some stupid plot twist and then nothing happens for another 100 chapters like most series

Group Leader
@toastedguy
considering the series will be ending in ~100 chapters I would say it's unlikely nothing will happen for 100 chapters.

Aggregator gang
Oh, thank goodness. Someone has arrived to progress the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Mana, please save this ridiculous situation to spare us poor readers!

It's spelled "stationery". Although I suppose since the store isn't moving, "stationary" is also technically correct.

Users who are viewing this thread