Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 635 - Reminiscence

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the quality is day an night conpared to the other group. #WorthTheWeight

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release to the folks working hard at Helvetica Scans. @Newspage

It is nice to get the release from the proper group doing a series even of they've been sniped. ?

Contributor
@MisakaxMisaka even if their quality is lower, we shouldn't say things like have it removed since thats anti-thetical to the site's goals. MD is a collection of scanlations, some of which are better than others.

@kisato
I normally don't judge about quantity since I'm more of a reader/lurker but how these 2 chapters where down wasn't even decent it was a rush job at best and we've already seen the snipe move before remember Trash Scanlation? this isn't a bad move since the original group can correct it the only thing hated was the intention the guy had

Me

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on. epic scanns isn't a sniper group, they're a one-man trolling effort. Let's not mince words.

why are people so salty about the other group??? i'm happy to have something that ties up the cliffhangers(not that the cliffhangers are terrible in this series but there's still a little tension), and then another group that will be slower but higher quality. sometimes the same group does both, and that's considered okay

Users who are viewing this thread