Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 642 - Dread

Fed-Kun's army
@GoblinGuy
Fun fact to bring info this discussion:
Everyone is talking about how "this guy" should go to jail or not or face retribution for bad thoughts.
Except from ny cursory glance just now, not a single gendered word has been spoken by this person; it could be a female kindergarten teacher for all we know.
We don't know if they used gendered language because it's in English which has relatively little of it, despite how much shit gender-feminists give it. The most common example being 2nd 3rd person pronouns (he, her), but not first person.
Anytime they said "I" they may have been using masculine (ore, boku) or feminine (watashi, atashi). Maybe they didn't say "I" at all.

Dex-chan lover
If she is already getting molested yes, she needs to get off the bus, but also Toda my boy, you have to citizen arrest the shit out of the damn molester!

@lonefire
Just like there are no female pedophile teachers right?
Oh wait....

Here in Brazil, 200 mi-people, every single day (literally, no exaggeration ) you can see dozen of sexual assault cases on the news, every single one of them by men. Once a year I see on Daily Mail or any other tabloid about some perv female teacher in England or USA arrested for it.

In your country is there an outbreak of pedo female teachers or anything like that?

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner

Here in Brazil, 200 mi-people, every single day (literally, no exaggeration ) you can see dozen of sexual assault cases on the news

Sounds like Brazillian women are lazy as hell. They need to step up their game. They ain't gonna win the rape-olympics you seem to be running down there if they can't even get their rapes on the news.

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner
Wow, it's almost like female-perpetrator rape cases go largely unreported or are outright ignored by the police because "lol it was a woman, you should be happy/don't be such a pussy/women can't rape they don't have dicks".
Hell, usually when you see news stories about a woman who fucked a little boy a large portion of the comment section is "lucky kid lol".
Clearly you don't know how to use properly the word "sexist"
sexism[sek-siz-uh m]
1. attitudes or behavior based on traditional stereotypes of gender roles
2. discrimination or devaluation based on a person's sex or gender, as in restricted job opportunities
I bet you think bigotry means hating [thing you like] as opposed to "refusal of other people's ideas and beliefs". I bet you think you can only be racist against minorities. The "-ism" suffix when applied to these kinds of words has a simple dictionary definition: "indicating prejudice on the basis specified"
Any prejudice based on any skin color is racism. Any prejudice based on someone's sex is sexism. Words do not conform to what is convenient for your arguments.

@Anoon2323
At least you have a point, would be nice if one of the translators would clarify. I certainly can't check it myself on the raws, because even if my limited ability to decipher moonrunes would be able to catch it I can't figure out what Nobel's handwriting here would say. At least this served as a nice reminder that the cleaners for this series are literal gods. Just look at this shit:
0642.05e1d7ea9ed3ea15aa2c2af7ec40c33a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner
You're the one who it's useless having a discussion with, considering the only thing you say is "no u r wrong"
You're right that it's useless for you to argue with me, but only because you seem incapable of thinking up arguments.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a lot to say about this, but I think one point no-one has made yet is that, just as with words,
we don't know what thoughts will offend someone. A recurring theme throughout this manga is
that Toda holds erotic fantasies about Nakano. Nakano is clearly fine with these so long as he
keeps them in his head. To someone else however, Toda's thoughts could be just as disturbing as
those shown in this chapter

This inability to perfectly empathise with others is why we must make a good faith effort to not
knowingly say and do things that will cause discomfort. However, and I'm omitting a lot of nuance
when I say this, as our thoughts are not visible to other people, they should not be held to the
same standards as our actions and words. This is not to say that we are not responsible for our
thoughts. Free will aside, we indeed choose to think what we do. Yet as long as we act justifiably
and morally (presupposing the existence of both), I feel we should be allowed to think what we will.

Users who are viewing this thread