Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 648 - Fin.

What a ride, it's a shame main character died so young. Can't wait for the spin-off with a new love interest.

Also, I hope @Newspage delays the next chapter so some people think it actually ended.

Group Leader
About the [End] tag: I released the chapter and had to rush to uni so I had a bit of catching up to do. In theory everyone can change the end chapter entry on Mangadex. Turns out it was someone from Helvetica trolling.

Reading up on the comments it seems like a lot of people thought it was funny but of course I personally don't think trolling like this is very appropriate so I would certainly not have "allowed it" if anyone asked me.

Of course no harm done. Let's move on.

That's not the end. There are 2 more chapters in RAW already, and it doesn't look like it's over.

@JJTheWeeb
uh actually, you're thinking of « fine », « fin » means end
My comment was a silly joke ;) In fact, "fin" means both "end" and "thin", but also depending of the context, "witty" (nowadays, mostly for ironic intent) or "reffined"

Dex-chan lover
They held hands, everybody!!!

Now the baby will come out at any moment and the wedding ring will come into existence.

Ya’ll thought having sex would be the endgame — little did you know that this manga is NSFW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread