Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 660 - Notification

@Vincentius

Well, I was not talking of him specifically, but of the general tone of exams day in mangas. In fact , in this chapter the best example of what I was talking is the not shown person that is wishing for everyone to fail, repeatedly, in the first scene. That is at best a serious waste of time ...

And also, note that the "damage" you carefully quoted from my post has a " imaginary" qualifier just a couple of words after ;) . In fact ,besides our mind reader titular char, no one is being actively hurt directly by those thoughts. They could just be doing something more useful with their brains ;)

Dex-chan lover
Gee, people are really focusing the "I hope they don't do well" thoughts. Firstly, these are stray thoughts, so it's not like you can control them. I think this makes sense anyway.

Even disregarding the rationale of competitors doing worse than you, it's just reassuring to see people in the same or worse boat as you when you yourself are nervous.

I’m predicting: “When you’re done with your exam, let’s get something to eat together”
How cute.

Users who are viewing this thread