Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 687 - She Isn't in Any Clubs Though

@mehzad The version on Helvetica Scans' site had an explanation:

TL/N: Shinken Seminar or Shinken Zemi is a paid online learning tool for Japanese primary/middle/high schoolers that has become a meme in Japan for releasing these semi-psychotic, crazy-ass manga as ads to promote their services and trick minors into believing their unrealistic promises. These manga not only promise that you'll get better grades, but get 100% in all of your test, get into your dream school, perform better at your school club activities, and on top of all that, somehow get a girlfriend/boyfriend in the process. Basically snake oil.

Aggregator gang
Mana didn't go through all that bullshit for you two not be dating yet!

Dex-chan lover
@Pana good, you noticed the joke. I was thinking I might be a bit 'subtle', so I added a mention about it being 1 page chapters before I posted that comment. But was still unsure if that was non-subtle enough that ppl would not be able to tell that it was funny cause each chapter only had a single page.

Dex-chan lover
What? indeed, tell her what she should've done since a long time ago, Mana!

Dex-chan lover
that last panel is our thoughts exactly

@Pana
remember it's a 4koma manga, usually it's not more than 10 pages per chapter, and 1 volume consist of around 16 chapters (they rarely have more than 200 pages per volume, usually around 180 pages)
it's already on the 4th volume by now XD

Users who are viewing this thread