Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 691 - Interview Technique

Fed-Kun's army
oooo if we could turn it off i would love to have her powers for interviewing hehe

Dex-chan lover
>tfw it doesn't fucking matter what you say at interviews as long as you have the required skills

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka awwwww, that is adorable. You think what you know how to do matters more than what you say and who you know

Dex-chan lover
@creamedice @stilgar
in my field that's kinda how it is (field scientist)

since that's how I got hired and they told me that's how they do it. yeah there's an interview, but it's mainly to see if you're batshit crazy or you're going to burn down the building

Dex-chan lover
As someone who's kinda in between jobs during the corona outbreak, I want her power.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ltalon Lol I’d love it if she tried that and then got caught by Toda
She could also try getting drunk to dampen her abilities. I feel like she could be a cute and fluffy drunk

Dex-chan lover
just say you did it for someone else's sake. clears your conscious every time.

Dex-chan lover
@supersaiyandoyle
Was just in an interview 2 days ago, big lol. Also, somehow got another offer yesterday.
We were acting like 2 hindus, putting our palm together for greetings instead of handshake. Namaste my friends.

In all my cover mails, I always added something along the lines.
...Although, if I may- can I ask whether it would be possible to hold an online interview instead of an insitu interview? During the current outbreak of Corona Virus/Covid-19, I feel that it would be prudent to minimize the need to travel.

Job hunting fucking sucks, I hope I dodge this before the recession.

@nobaka That's just what we tell you, an interview is more like a test to see how well of a fit you will be with the people you're working with. Unless you actually do have truly irreplaceable skills then that's another matter but let's be real, those are the 0.000001% of the population.

Just remember everyone, you can learn skills but once someone doesn't like you they probably won't like you forever because this isn't school and they're not forced to be around you until you rub off on them.

@creamedice While I respect your position as a decision maker in the hiring process, I think @nobaka is closer to correct in highly specialized fields. I also work in a specialized field where the demand for people who can do the job far surpasses the number of capable people. If you have the skills, you pretty much have your choice of the job market. Whether they like you or not is secondary at best. You’d have to be a very disagreeable person to not be hired.

Aggregator gang
It's worth noting that her response was nothing that someone who's done a little research on interviewing and a bit of critical thinking about her situation (2 friends sitting in on the same interview) couldn't do. It's certainly convenient but it's not something you couldn't do with a little effort.

Users who are viewing this thread