Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 694 - Extensive Information

You mean she fantasizes about after all the pictures are on her.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I just realized that her ability to project only information she knows onto the thoughts of other people might actually be a good thing.

Cause so far she can "read" everybody's minds. But if someone who spoke a different language appeared, she wouldn't be visualizing words in their language, but in her own language since she can only project her own knowledge to portray what others are thinking.

So it's more useful this way since her ability can basically translate everything.

@walter_vi_britannia Yeah, that could come in handy while handling any foreign costumers, if there were to come any at her part time job! Only if they think and speak the same though, otherwise it’d be just creepy 😳(for the costumer)

Group Leader
Remember, those images are all coming from HERSELF XD

She just wanted to tell him good luck, yet she started a spiral of perverted thoughts out of her own drive to "comfort" him XD

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR Well, people usually think about what they're saying...otherwise you can't really say it. Only things you say reflexively won't be done so in your thoughts, like "Ouch!" or "Fuck!" or maybe even "Bless you." or "Thank you." sometimes.
I know I don't think about those when I say it, it's just reflexive. But other than that every word or sentence I utter I have thought about it.

@YamiryuuZero you seem to missunderstand something, she's translating his thoughts still, it's just she's not seeing it the way he imagine it.

It's like someone describing a image and then she draw up her own from a description, so yes her image can be lewder then he imagine it, but could also be less lewd.

Aggregator gang
It's been so long since he's fantasized that this really cracked me up XD

Users who are viewing this thread