Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 696 - Feedback

Contributor
I mean, knowing what customers are thinking makes it pretty easy lol

Dex-chan lover
She probably will feel down on herself for "cheating" at this, but it's really no different than Mana's predisposition to being good at customer service in a different way than Nakano. They both just have a thing about them that makes them good at this job, at the end of the day. Neither of them really tried to have that thing that makes them good at it, but here they are.

Dex-chan lover
Called it.

Also, is it really cheating? Even if she knows what they want, she won't get good reviews if she doesn't act on that knowledge.

I don't think it would be easier being able to read peoples thought and then do my job. How would you do if you came up to someone who just thought, look at the tits on that girl I'm going to feel them up, and then go try to serve them with a smile my my face..

Looks like this arc is for her to accept that she isn't cheating, just using and ability she has to her benefit like how other people use theirs.
Neat

Well, I thinks is a somewhat cheat, because She doesn´t need to effort to know what the costumers want

Dex-chan lover
You see all the things you can't do that others can, and you think of yourself as a failure.
You see all of the things that you can do that others can't, and you think of yourself as a freak or a cheat.
Welcome to the world of having no self-esteem.

Group Leader
And this, my friends, is a life lesson - whatever skills you have can and SHOULD be applied to your professional life, so you can bring in that sweet, sweet money back home!

I hope this doesn't mean she'll fire mana...cause she asked her not to quit and she was worried if she only hired one, the other would quit...

Hopefully it was just about how good she is at her job.

Aggregator gang
Awwwww, that was nice <3 It always feels good to be praised for doing well at work!
But seriously, when are they going to give her fashion sense a makeover?? She's getting bashed for it literally every chapter these days hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread