Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 696 - Feedback

@minecraftjennys I can understand that, but at the same time I don't agree with it. This term "momentary fashion," means nothing to me. Some looks are timeless, some are unique, some are trendy, but unless she herself admits that she loves dressing that way (which to my memory I don't remember her ever saying; she's just indifferent), then what you just said is nothing but a convenient excuse to my ears (basics aren't even expensive). Especially considering the guy deadass said he wouldn't have hired her if she came dressed like that. At this point, her image as a person overall is a detriment to her social standing and professional life; I'm not saying she should be shallow and dress for others, but just look at how people, especially her friends, have viewed her in the last few chapters. Getting the courage to change your attitude and person isn't a bad thing.

@WLeung they look sloppy and unprofessional. The kind of stuff you'd wear to clean the house or when all your other clothes are in the laundry.

I like this boss-lady. I had a feeling this was the route it was heading in...

Also, it is a bit awkward to now be living IN Nakano, Tokyo... especially now remembering the name of this MC.

Supporter
Damn the boss lady even received emails from customers! I never did this haha

Users who are viewing this thread