Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717.5 - Volume 7: Extras

Dex-chan lover
@BCS heh

Particularly in public spaces, when paranoia appears and makes me try to rout mind readers on the bus.

Now... Hoping to have bit continue from there... Maybe a future timeline? Where their kid got power? Welp, I'll be waiting for author's work. And Thanks to translator for their hardworking translating this manga. Appreciate it

Aggregator gang
Thanks the splendid work Nobel. Even if I think the series went for too long at some points, I enjoyed it a lot.

Aggregator gang
f83.jpg

Group Leader
That was a very good end, why make it extras and not the legit end ? Happy that it wrapped up well the previous chapter was underwhelming and made me kinda sad lol

Double-page supporter
now that's an ending. thanks for all you've done, translators.

omg i love the one when they're both wearing glasses!!! they look so chill and cool with each other there omgg

AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I love this so much!!!!
MAN, I might've not been there from the beginning, but I absolutely adore this story!!!!!

Simply fantastic!!!

Fed-Kun's army
*NOBEL commenting on all the Mana hate early on and "Oh you assholes are actually gonna love her"*

She knew what she was doing the whole damn time. Nice.

And that fucking ending, LMAO. I'm gonna miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you author for giving us a proper Ending. Now time to think about buying the seven volumes of Manga. And I hope you guys do think about buying it too. Give the author some love.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad he finally learned. I would have felt like the story was missing a proper ending if he never did.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so they've been fucking like rabbits. Toda finally got what he wanted after all this time.
I hope there would be more epilogues. One that shows their children perhaps? I wonder how they'd turn up. These two are completely opposite in personality, I can't even imagine how it'd be mixing them in one.

Love it!
Thank you so much Nobel sensei!!

Thank you so much Helvetica scans!

Hope it gets an official English for me to buy!

For some reason I'm kind of glad the author tackled the whole revealing of her powers this way. It could've easily invited more drama in the relationship, but funny enough, I can just as easily accept how it's turned out here. Guess they just really like each other anyways so there isn't much of an issue to it other than the fact that it's just a cringy and embarrassing situation for both of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread