Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717.5 - Volume 7: Extras

This is how I feel right now.
925.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I super love this. Can't believe it's over honestly. It's been a long journey. 2 yrs for me, I think.

i cannot believe that toda learning about her powers was shafted to the fucking epilogue. great, fun read but man that kinda pisses me off

Dex-chan lover
of course they gonna mating like rabbits but god hearing that from themselves still surprised me.
also holy shit they've been fucking like bunch of horndogs but still cant calling each other first names? lmao.

All in all the way how she could read minds is hella well done
He knows her so well he doesn't even need to read her mind to know it's true...
Honestly relationship goals right there both her and hayato and her friendship with mana-chan
gosh I love this manga, makes me see how good 4-koma rom-com is....
any other good recommendations like this one?

Dex-chan lover
They married, had three to five kids, multiple pets, and lived happily ever after.

The end! Thank you so much for translating till the end!!

Dang I loved the ending but I really wish I could've seen them kiss just once. Although Toda would probably die right after....

Great read!!

Also poses a good food for thought:
The ability to read minds apparently is not as straightforward as one might think. It depends on both the emitter of the thought and the reader.

In the anime Kotoura-san, it shows that while the MC can read thoughts, it turned out that the thoughts are devoid of context. In that regard, it is similar to how a text message would go. Example "You are stupid" - the same text message could be an angry message or it could be sarcastic or playful. But taken at face value, one might assume it is an angry one.

In this manga, it depicts that while the MC can read thoughts, it turned out that the thoughts are only partially read (shown by only the text but not the visual). In this regard, it is similar to a radio transmission disrupted by static or a censored message. Example "F**k you" - one could assume the asterisks refer to "uc" but it could as well just be "or" or "ac" etc.

This manga also shows that the reader's own thought can fill in the blanks and distort the actual thoughts read.

TL;DR
Mind reading is complicated; The reader have to (1) determine the quality of the transmission received (full visual or just texts), (2) determine the context of the message, and (3) to compartmentalize which is the reader's own thought and automatic inserts from the actual message.

No wonder mind readers can go crazy.

Double-page supporter
That was the most satisfying mangas ive ever read ~ thank you so much for writing and translating!~ i freaking loved all the characters and it was amaaaaingnngngnng TYSM

aww im sad all of their lovey-dovey couple behavior was off-screen. i wanted to see them kiss at least once!

Dex-chan lover
Noooo... Mana's long hair is gone. I dunno, but I feel it fit her so much more.

Double-page supporter
I was waiting for this chapter for two days as I read through this whole manga, and i think it was worth it. although it got me seriously backlogged in other manga and anime which kinda sucked

Dex-chan lover
Wew, while I'm extremely disappointed in her as a person, considering she literally didn't grow as a person and kept it a secret from her lover, I think this was a great secondary way of tying up the confession about her ability. Mana was best person as usual. Toda was great. Happy they finally wrapped it up, even though it was pushed back into the epilogue.

We never even saw them as a couple in the main story and here there was nothing different about how they interacted either, so there has been no relationship growth except mentioning that they have off-screen sex. Mana not knowing about any of this 3 years in does show they rarely speak, so maybe they hang out once per trimester?

Oh well, guess some things are too much to ask for. The author kinda made it clear with taking 700 chapters for one confession and an epilogue for the second confession, that they really didn't dare write any post-confession materials. That's why the characters are the same as they were '3 years' ago. It's been pretty 'safe' writing this story since the only drama was when Mana cemented croissant is best girl, but I guess not taking any risks means we did get a pretty lightweight and mostly wholesome romcom story. Really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The real ending haha

NOBEL’s other work, My Alien Days shares many ties to this series including a couple characters cameoing in this series, the ideas both stemming from communication between characters, and most notably the student council which consists of:

a plain guy who usually goes unnoticed

a perverted guy who usually speaks through text, has an unemotive face and is attracted to the former character

A short yellow haired guy with a fiery personality

and someone who’s excessively tall and good natured.

I’m pretty sure My Alien Days isn't wrapped up. I don’t think it’s nearly as good as this series but thats partially because it lacks focus.

the specific Cameos in question if your wondering include the volume 1 bonuses which show Toda’s aunt and cousin who is none other than the presumed basis for Toda and a chapter around the start of the summer festival where the presumed basis for Nakano stands around Shimizu, the landmark that he is.

Dex-chan lover
90% of this manga is easily Mana stuff and that's great, I just wish we could've seen more from her with Ayako for this

Users who are viewing this thread