Mousou Telepathy

@JoeGP I'm pretty sure it's explained earlier in the story that she only hears their monologue and she imagines the images... she has a mental breakdown over it.

Aight real talk, the editor(s)/cleaner(s)/typesetter(s) at Helvetica deserve a goddamn medal for this one. So much overlaid text in full color, and it was all set beautifully. Not that all the other scanlation folks don't deserve their just desserts as well, but the stellar editing job just stood out to me.

Very cute mango B++/10

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever is the typesetter for this; Jesus Christ, you went above and beyond with this. I am wholeheartedly impressed.

Fed-Kun's army
I just finished this in about 10 hours. This was really good and a really good ending. 9/10

Dex-chan lover
This is a wonderful ride that I completed in roughly three days [my entire weekend!] and I dont regret a single second. I love the characters to death and I'm glad this series concluded the way it did. I'm legit tearing up I'm so happy! I highly recommend this, 9/10!!

Thank you to everyone at Helvetica Scans for their absolutely mind-blowing work on this!

Dex-chan lover
Author says that he hopes to write about this story again. I hope so too.

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently they don’t end up together in the end? Someone wanna spoil that for me and why?

I rarely like rom-com (didn't even like Kaguya-sama) but this manga is very good (8). I like both leads and all the characters too. No kiss or any action so don't hope for it.

Users who are viewing this thread