Mousou Telepathy

Oh god, thanks for this extra chapter, I don't usually reread mangas but now I might do it all over again, this one is one of my favorite.

alright kids i binged through like half of it but by volume 4 they derailed the formula enough to make me not really wanna read further

i have gone the full mile, hilarious but it wears off into the full romance later on
still an amazing read 9.5/10

Binged it in about 6 hours. Such a great use of the visual format, on top of a solid execution of a high school romance story. I can't remember any manga that made such a consistent, story-relevant and powerful use of the visual cues to tell the story. 9/10

Group Leader
If you enjoyed this you will enjoy tomo-chan is a girl
Here it is: https://mangadex.org/title/15722/tomo-chan-wa-onna-no-ko/chapters/

Dex-chan lover
broke up with my girlfriend while reading this today i gotta say it’s pretty good

Dex-chan lover
Fricking good, I read till the last chapter and was pretty satisfied with the ending😄

Reading MousouT was fun. I remember it clearly. Reading through the entire thing was nice since it went deep into the characters feelings and Motivations. it had some good twists later on. Also the cutesy style with the lewd topics made the read smooth without making it feel oversexualized. I don't recall it that clearly but I think the fanservice only happens in your own head.

But coming back to it was hard. Like: Who are all these characters? After a few months I noticed how unremarkable all of these side stories were. I don't even remember the time line at all. If you want to read Mousou T do it in one go or leave it be. Or have a better recollection than me. I'm going to read through it again once it's finished. Year long waits just destroyed it for me.

Edit: Oh, what, it IS over. Well I know what I'll be doing the following days.

It's hard to feel satisfied with many endings but this one was great and the after stories too, I would be totally in for more after stories.

The artstyle for these latest shorts is p neat, also gives Toda a bit more expression

Double-page supporter
Took 700+ chapters, but it's a 4-koma format therefore I will use the 4-koma formula I just made up (chapter/volume) to compare its lifetime to a normal manga format
By using said formula, I can conclude that it took around 41+ chapters worth of nmf's (normal manga format) to finally end and the same goes for the confession arc which took place around the end of its series (confessions are as common as you can go in a romance manga, it's not a spoiler)

Meaning: This was a banger, and you can pretty much binge it in 1/4 of a day pretty easily (took me at least 4 hours to do so from chapter 1 up to the final chapter, this includes the long dialogues). And it also means that it didn't took 200+ chapters (worth of nmf's) for a confession arc.

Definitely a good read, hope you enjoy reading it too

Dex-chan lover
damn I remember reading this two years ago and thought it was a very good manga. Time to read it again lol

Group Leader
Amazing one, although
after they all has started thinking about exams it became a little bit tedious. In my eyes this series went through three stages.
Early stage - comedy
Middle stage - romcom
Late stage - slice of life with drops of romance.

You can argue, but that's simply my opinion. :)
I believe it could have been even more wholesome. But I loved it and re-read it now.
Props to author and guys who was working on it for us, readers.
Definitely grateful and gonna buy some books for my collection.

Just found this thanks to another user recommending this in the Takamori-kun wa damarasetai Mangadex forum.

That series just started, so it's early days to be calling it weak and derivative of Mousou Telepathy. So I'll just call it derivative for now and hold off some judgment for later. :p

Mousou Telepathy is pretty awesome though. Just got to the bit with Ayako and Manami (Ch 150+) no spoilers for other new readers, and the internal/external dialogues are cracking me up. :D

It's everything I hoped Takamori-kun would be when I first heard its premise. Only 600 more 4-koma chapters to go... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread