Movies Are Real - Ch. 20

This is some good stuff right here... now um where are the other chaps 😐 I’m jk but pls don’t drop this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AsKyYBewWY&ab_channel=JeanFlorenzano this is the song

now just imagine all the crew vibing with the mc while he slaps that piano like a god

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I mean, good for him, but... I was kinda hoping he could get there (more or less) slowly developing his own skills? Now it feels like he's just harvesting every possible perk related to a given role, and the fact that they persist after he comes back to reality is a bit...

...I guess the point of this wasn't his development as an actor. That's a shame.

i guess time or author will tell more detail on his ability growth.

That's interesting. I wonder to what extent he can keep the skills, for example, if he plays the role of a genius scientist, will he also become a genius in real life ? What are the physical limitations ? If he plays someone with a superhuman strength, will his strength grows irl ?
And what's with his body ? I thought he had an average body, I didn't thought he had that much muscles. If he does a shirtless scene he will make everyone fall in love ^^

Double-page supporter
it feels like he's going to have a identity crisis breakdown at some point

actual question, why is it that he was able to retain his piano playing skills, but not his French speaking skills? that's the reason why i at first thought that he was playing a song he already knew how to play beforehand, but he's apparently good enough to have the other musicians play along with him, so i guess not

@yonguu he can speak French. His skill in language is still there. You can check on chapter 18 for the proof.

He will has an identity crisis when he's out from the acting, the struggle that happens in the real-life actors. I'm now interested in his James Bond' role like the cover page now. I assume the author will explain why he has the ability instead of being vague about that.
I'm curious about the female actress since she looks immersed with him, even in real life. I wonder if it's the side effect of having the romantic genre.

Users who are viewing this thread