Movies Are Real - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
sorry this is so not good content. did even the writers change? it was nowhere near this sloppy til this season. i don't hate the idea of him being able to invent a new setting to enter the realistical world through, but the execution is just poor. "i will be the best surfer" and he becomes a master? no diving into a new persona or doing any worldbuilding like usual he just masters a skill in 3 seconds and the audience pogs end scene? is that what we've come to?

Fed-Kun's army
sorry this is so not good content. did even the writers change? it was nowhere near this sloppy til this season. i don't hate the idea of him being able to invent a new setting to enter the realistical world through, but the execution is just poor. "i will be the best surfer" and he becomes a master? no diving into a new persona or doing any worldbuilding like usual he just masters a skill in 3 seconds and the audience pogs end scene? is that what we've come to?
Yea its a bit weird they cutted the trapped in the mine part into just quick scenes, for the ads its fine since its just a side scene, hope the next big movie/series have in depth immersion.

yeah, on the kakao page it tells you that the author changed because of health issues. which is honestly such a shame because this was her debut work (and the artist's first too) and they both absolutely knocked it out of the park; the original is still my all time favourite manhwa despite being only 35 chapters long. I just hope that they are still alive because it seems that after the health issues they both completely disappeared from the internet - toonplus won't say anything about whether or not the illustrator has changed but the art is so obviously lower quality that i cant think of anything else.

I can't imagine how it must feel to put your heart and soul into your first story - to the point of genuine health issues - and then have to watch as your efforts get shat on by a company that's more than happy to turn your life's work into generic mass produced doodoo-water for profit. I genuinely feel like they shouldn't have brought it back at all. Especially if they're essentially going to make a different story and slap the 'movies are real' name on it. The characters, writing and story are so different and wrong that it honestly feels insulting, especially when you realise how bad the dip in quality has gotten by chapter 38 or so. They've absolutely ruined what used to be such a beautiful manhwa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread