Moving In with a Crossdressing Girl After a Breakup - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Oooof! Panel 3 page 1 was hitting below the belt. That said, the light haired girl would be a excellent waifu.

Yup, the long-haired girl is really as dense as lead.

seeing “oneshot” just took 3 years off of my life. this is too good of a plot to just not continue

Aggregator gang
Wow, it's so romantic, a lesbian dressing up to look like a guy to get the attention of her straight friend. The next step, she's going to change her gender et become a real guy.
Going to that extent for someone who will never choose you over her sexual orientation. And if they eventually end together, she's only going to be a placeholder until her next boyfriend. If her straight friend was into girls, she would have gone out with her if she confessed. But changing your looks to look more like a guy and get her attention, it's pitiful. If her only criterion to go out with someone it's their looks, it's not surprising that she ends up with douchebags. She will eventually learn that looks in a relationship is pretty useless.
This kind of work who show lesbian going through hardship or bad choices just to going out with a straight girl are just pitiful. Now she looks like a guy, but when she will dress up more feminine, what's going to happen ? I'm pretty sure her friend will reminder her that she was more handsome when she was more boyish, because she's fucking straight.
It depends, there is a manga where the girl thought he was a boy, and she went out with "him" for a few months without knowing that he was a girl (the girl didn't know how to tell him the truth, stupid but meh) but when she found out the truth the kept wanting. There are people who are straight until they fall in love with someone else's soul.

Even so, the chances of this girl being straight are high xd

Aggregator gang
I liked the story but that the girl has changed so much because of her crush is something questionable, although it could end well. I wish I had more extra

Dex-chan lover
Big Oof energy
It depends, there is a manga where the girl thought he was a boy, and she went out with "him" for a few months without knowing that he was a girl (the girl didn't know how to tell him the truth, stupid but meh) but when she found out the truth the kept wanting. There are people who are straight until they fall in love with someone else's soul.

Did... did you just use the plot of some fictional story as an anecdote to try and justify some form of development as realistic? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Big Oof energy

Did... did you just use the plot of some fictional story as an anecdote to try and justify some form of development as realistic? :wtf:
It doesn’t have to be realistic to be possible in fiction, as you yourself just implied

Dex-chan lover
692.png
What's the original doujin of this?:thonk:

Supporter
I really like the one shot, it was good. I am a little confused, was it the same person at the end as the ladie talking to her and saying she will move in with her?

Dex-chan lover
seeing “oneshot” just took 3 years off of my life. this is too good of a plot to just not continue
Thank you for your Sacrifice i will pray to the evil gods for some good luck cuz you saved me from reading this dumb one shot

Not a fan of 'cutting my hair and crossdressing as a guy to get my "straight" crush's attention' trope but its cute regardless ig TvT...

^i agree she couldve been ikemen with long hair too :angery: :meguuusad:

Double-page supporter
Big Oof energy

Wow, it's so romantic, a lesbian dressing up to look like a guy to get the attention of her straight friend. The next step, she's going to change her gender et become a real guy.
Going to that extent for someone who will never choose you over her sexual orientation. And if they eventually end together, she's only going to be a placeholder until her next boyfriend. If her straight friend was into girls, she would have gone out with her if she confessed. But changing your looks to look more like a guy and get her attention, it's pitiful. If her only criterion to go out with someone it's their looks, it's not surprising that she ends up with douchebags. She will eventually learn that looks in a relationship is pretty useless.
This kind of work who show lesbian going through hardship or bad choices just to going out with a straight girl are just pitiful. Now she looks like a guy, but when she will dress up more feminine, what's going to happen ? I'm pretty sure her friend will reminder her that she was more handsome when she was more boyish, because she's fucking straight.
I definitely see where everyone’s coming from. Even though manga and real life are very different, they still show that there’s different spectrums of sexual orientation. In this instance, a girl could be “straight” (or non-labeled) and still fall in love with another girl because of who she is and gender doesn’t matter.
On the other hand, a girl could just be straight, and wouldn’t be able to like girls even if she tried. What would not be good, though, is when another girl who wants to be with her has to change herself in any sort of way.
In this case, it’s kind of hard to tell if the main girl is strictly straight or maybe she could potentially fall in love with with her for who she is/friends to lovers trope. However, just like I mentioned, the girl cuts her hair, changes dress style, and cross dresses as a guy suddenly. Not for herself, but for the girl she likes which didn’t even have the outcome and reaction she was hoping for.
My solution if I were to continue the story: have main girl take more time to heal as a single girl. Love interest girl should be there to comfort her, but not baby her. Have her limits. Don’t get hooked by main girl in her wallow stage. After time passes, main girl would be able to think clearly and then from there she’ll be able to analyze who she is and who she wants with love interest girl by her side

Double-page supporter
imagine breaking up with a girl who pays your rent and does all of the household chores and also cooks for you because she enjoys it
forget wife material that's a whole saint; her ex is insane
lol and dude prob the same guy who would be like "all women are gold diggers" or "they don't do enough"

tbh feel bad for emaa her friend really isn't worth all that trouble

Users who are viewing this thread