MPD Psycho - Vol. 20 Ch. 124 - SOUL WARP

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping this gets finished now with this bump. So frustrating when something gets revived only for it to go dead again after a few chapters.

Hello to the person uploaded this chapter please keep uploading I know it's gonna be hard.. Take all the time you want if you need help I can help probably!! So please cause even if there are few people reading your translation we still looking forward to it and very grateful to you!! Please keep updating it 💖please just a small request.. If you need any help you can always ask for!! 😭🤧❤✨

Can someone tell me who is person who translated this.. I wanna talk and request and begg that person to keep translating.. And if they need help cause I'm ready to help however I can only if I can get to read it... I can do anything
Yo wassup , I translated it myself. You can message me through this comment section I will reply but it may take some time. No worries due, to your comments I will keep translating lmao, enough motivation. You can help me by having a lot of patience because translating this all will take some time and I’m quite busy and tolerating the translating mistakes lmao. Thank you for your response and I wish u the best :D

Yo wassup , I translated it myself. You can message me through this comment section I will reply but it may take some time. No worries due, to your comments I will keep translating lmao, enough motivation. You can help me by having a lot of patience because translating this all will take some time and I’m quite busy and tolerating the translating mistakes lmao. Thank you for your response and I wish u the best :D
A hero and a scholar. Thank you so much for your work on this chapter alone!!

I am just so grateful to you miss.. Cause you are taking your time to translate it and im in no hurry cause you have given me new hope.. Cause of you now we can all see this manga to the end 🙇‍♀️🛐🛐🛐🛐 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 💕

Users who are viewing this thread