Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
I’m afraid of truck-kun at this point. People no longer need to walk into the street while lost in thought to get isekai anymore. Truck-kun will find you, kill you, then isekai as compensation. Nowhere is safe. Truck-kun is just too op...

Double-page supporter
]@Animegirl4002 To be fair, I think it's more realistic(but no less concerning) for someone to be reincarnated this way. I'm sure there are plenty of accidents that truly happen where someone is walking across a crosswalk and they get hit, but in such types of stories it always seems like it's just the one person crossing the road and only one car as far as the eye can see. While sure there are times when what few people are out might not be going in the same direction and thus you might find only one person crossing the road at a given time, where I live you'll always find multiple cars around during the day, with most slowing to a stop at lights, thus preventing any speeders from hitting someone crossing the road because there'll be multiple cars between Truck-kun and the pedestrian. If anything were to happen(which I haven't witnessed, so grain of salt and all that), the truck would come to a stop after hitting one or more of the cars and the pedestrian would hear the noise, become aware of the mess(if they weren't already aware of their surroundings while crossing), and bolt the rest of the way across the street(or go back the way they came) out of fear. There's never a "And out of no where a lone truck comes and hits me without me seeing or hearing it coming! Then I reincarnated." Granted, this is from my own personal experience here in the US so I can't say for certain what it's like in Japan or other parts of the world, but it doesn't make sense that people are truly so unaware that they at least can't see a car coming or hear it and not look towards the noise before crossing, not unless they have earbuds in and blaring music or are glued to their phone like an idiot.

...On second thought, never mind it does make sense. I forget sometimes how stupid humans are. :p

@alessaaa Yea, this specific translation makes it sound like she just died normally. I think there might be a translation error where Makai is considered the underworld, but it isn't actually "Hell" in the traditional sense. That, or it really is that simple and the story just hasn't yet explained that Makai is her world's underworld. Personally, I think she meant "Demon World" instead of underworld, but I don't know Japanese well enough to check the raws and thus I won't be able to understand the author's intent beyond what the translators provide.

I'm starting to think that truck kun is God's right hand man. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Truck-kun at it again. I feel like God is just driving trucks around and hitting the people he wants to send somewhere.

Double-page supporter
Truck-kun almost put more people in danger here. He needs to rethink his actions before he isekai's another person (or twenty).

Users who are viewing this thread