Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
> The title of this series should be renamed as
TO: "Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait, and he got diabetes...."

> It seems all characters in this series are having long nails, even the normal citizens...
Maybe, the author's hobby is nail art...

> Cruz, only talk Sir Gon only once and not much of a word.
Since Cruz seems understand what type of man Sir Gon is, do they speak on the language of sweets?
Normally, Cruz can't say anything about other people, or she was charmed and deeply think about Sir Gon about his mysteriousness, and what he was thinking???

In my personal opinion, i can't accept Cruz is going too far to defend Sir gon for what he is...
All i can think now is Author-san is pushing Cruz and Gon as Soul-mate, so they had an understanding transcending any other explanation out there...

Cruz are u okay? You’ve literally spoken to him on one occasion and got a knife. Her trust and belief in his righteous character is unbelievable. She looks like those pushy fake heroines in isekai villainess stories. It makes me uncomfortable how much she’s trying to get close to him. I know they’ll end up together eventually, because plot, but girl you gotta give him space 😭

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂
I hope the plant girl is now friendly

thanks for the chap this is getting really interesting i wonder what will happen next?

Aggregator gang
Demonic Societal Revolution via Unreasonably Infectious Idealism, Blinding Naivete, and the Power of Sweets

oh so cute!! did anyone else notice the cute little demon king made out of "fondant/marshmallow" on top of the parfait on page 39?! Kawaiiiiiiiiii!!!! i want to gobble them up!

Users who are viewing this thread