Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE FIRST RELEASE (before it got fixed lol) I AM SO SORRY!! We fixed <3 <3 <3 btw, join our discord:
https://discord.gg/3qZUqQ4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! It looks really interesting :) (could you maybe cut the pages in half for the next release...? This is quite hard to read on mobile :( )

Group Leader
we apologise for phone readers that didn't experience the best quality we will do our best next in the next chapter

Unfortunately, reading mangas on phones aren't very ideal on MD. Most mangas I've read are like this so we're very sorry for the inconvenience! We'll make sure to have them split next time <3

thank you for this manga! I didn’t expect it to be so dark from the get go but mann that was beautiful and raw and makes me excited for the next chapters!

This remind me of myself when I was in grade school......
People keep blaming me and I keep blaming them, until I was middle school I stop blaming since it didnt solve anything and how I solve the problem by not getting closer to people.
In highschool I either had and didnt had friend (I myself are not so sure since Im not close to anyone) and somehow I lose my emotions (somehow).
Sorry for suddenly a bit OOTP in this comment and for the bad english 😅

Aggregator gang
Poor guy/girl ;-; Looking forward to the next chapters!

Group Leader
@sheruchan

This is my Sheruchan's translation, everyone! My hard-working baby is showing off her craft. I am so proud of you. You are doing so great. I am getting my camera ready for the day you just decide never to go back to work again and become a full-time manga translator.

*sob sob sob*

Users who are viewing this thread