Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
Thank for the chapter but can you make the page the same resolution because needing to zoom out and in and out is not a pleasing reading experience
i don't really care if the only raw you have is not that high res you can just upscale it a little and put text after (blurry text is the worst)

but anyway cool manga

@Zblurth hi! sorry for the late reply, but thank you for bringing the matter to my attention. I already tried to upscale the raws, however, it didn’t change the final result so much. All of the pages are upscaled, but once again, I’m really sorry for the bad reading experience. On the other hand, we have procured better raws for chapter 3. We’ll try to see whether or not it can handle the onslaught of the redrawer/typesetter because they sometimes affect the upscaling for some reason. In any case you have better options, please feel free to DM me or just reply here. Thank you!

Double-page supporter
It would be funny if the blonde guy is totally irrelevant and it just turns out that getting knocked in the head cures his perception disorder.

I am totally confused, is this somehow related to the main story or are this all one shots? I should have read the description...

Wow, this is kinda getting confused, I'm gonna stay back until this complete since it drama.

I am absolutely in love with the artstyle, it's so pretty damn.

For the story, it's still unveiling its colors so Imma read a few more before making my judgement lol.

Aggregator gang
this is really cool, from what i've getting at the end of this chapter is we're getting both perspectives of the swapped people...
i'm kinda bummed i was putting this on the backburner because the initial chapter didn't hook me as much

Users who are viewing this thread