Mr. Mallow Blue

I really love this series. I think the biggest factor I read it is because
the other dude has prosopagnosia. Its basically the inability to recognize faces. Some people’s prosopagnosia is so bad they can’t even recognize their own faces (as we see with the guy in the manga.)

It really lit up my heart to see him finally be able to see a face. Prosopagnosia is basically incurable atm so being able to recognize someone’s face must have really given him a sense of happiness(do note some people with prosopagnosia end up depressed, because, seriously who can blame them?). I broke down in tears when he told mc that she ‘saved someone’(him)

At first, I did not read this for a while because I saw the title and thought "ehh, maybe later." It just really didn't seem that interesting.
However, after finishing a manga I got bored and went back to searching, and I saw this. I then decided "Well, I guess I'll read the description." So then I started reading.
I have to say, 10/10 I really enjoy the series, and wish I could read more! I love the story, art, and characters. It really is a good story, though one chapter in 2 months is painfully slow. Even so, keep up the good work translators (and typesetters and scanners, I know you all do a lot of hard work, but don't always get praise.)

😁I really enjoyed it, even though at first I wasn't really interested in gender swaps. But reading it made me even more curious and started enjoying it! the story and art is so beautiful!😄

welp, I'm hooked. <munches popcorn and waits for more!> Thanks to the translation team!!

This is technically yaoi, no? Pls someone tell me. I just prefer girlxboy pairings.

it's interesting but there's still only a few chapter...saving this for future read i guess

Samammiya akaza's work have never failed to amaze me, truly one of the best mangaka of our times. Thank you for sharing your work and sharing their talent 🙌

This is really good. Read C1-17 very quickly. But ima need to reread it again in the future to understand it more clearly. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread