Muchina Kanojo no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh. I think I know what's up here.

Since she never asked before, both her mom and dad had assumed the other had given her The Talk.

This is how you do comedy with miscommunication. It is funny because you can imagine it happening so easily IRL.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she like... In high school? Nigga, what are you doing with your life if you don't know how babies are made by that point?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously from stork who bring them down to you of course
Not at all.
First you have to be really really lood, specifically the loodest there is - holding hands with someone (gender does not matter).
Second, you get pregagenânte. Gender does still not matter.
Third, a baby bursts out of your chest in a gory shower (actually being in a shower when this happens does help with cleaning up afterwards - though maybe not with surviving long enough to clean up). It then imprints on the first living creature it sees, and forever stalks them to hug their face.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I see someone asks this question, I'm reminded of the yahoo answers meme

As a man, I'm glad that when my future kids eventually ask this question, I can just use the good ol "ask your mother" technique that has been passed down every generation
There two options how they tell you how babies are made.

A child and friendly one that you can understand like bird and the bees.

Or a detailed description of how babies are made that might leave traumatized if your a child. Take your pick.
It's time for her to know the bees and birds
I'm willing to do a practical demonstration.

Users who are viewing this thread