Muchina Kanojo no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
The storks are a ploy, a lie made up by the government to control the REAL reason. You think I'm lying? When was the last time you saw a stork flying around huh? When was the last time you saw a cute little baby's laugh out of your window as they are being delivered? It's all bullshit.

You wanna know what's actually going on? Well I'll tell you. You may call me crazy, but someone has to say it.

The moles have underground mobile factories that can't be traced, and they send them through digging machines, that deliver them unto the baby beds you place inside your room. The storks are just a way to take attention out of themselves, so they can monopolize the baby making process. WAKE UP!
That explains the whole "found in a cabbage patch" story - moles find it easier to deliver a baby (and hide their traces) to broken-up ground of a vegetable patch.

Dex-chan lover
The storks are a ploy, a lie made up by the government to control the REAL reason. You think I'm lying? When was the last time you saw a stork flying around huh? When was the last time you saw a cute little baby's laugh out of your window as they are being delivered? It's all bullshit.

You wanna know what's actually going on? Well I'll tell you. You may call me crazy, but someone has to say it.

The moles have underground mobile factories that can't be traced, and they send them through digging machines, that deliver them unto the baby beds you place inside your room. The storks are just a way to take attention out of themselves, so they can monopolize the baby making process. WAKE UP!
schizoposting ahh

Dex-chan lover
"You see honey, your dad's jimmy goes deep. So deep, sooo deep, he put my butt to sleep."

"When he woke me up, I didn't hesitate to call him the Top Gun!"

".... Mom, stop listening to 90's West Coast Rap."

Dex-chan lover
I'll personally teach her how they're made!
814c0bb7db54e6664555cc11aaf02d29.jpg

OGPYTER47C-1698214252.jpg

51437092_1360_2048_307721.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread