Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku - Princess of Zipang

@Urabask

I was hoping for the French President or that idiot politician who managed to push article 13 in the EU without reading what the record companies actually put in the bill and then tried to distance himself from it when he realized how many voters he was losing.

I was hoping for the French President or that idiot politician who managed to push article 13 in the EU without reading what the record companies actually put in the bill and then tried to distance himself from it when he realized how many voters he was losing.

Maybe in future arcs? The focus of this are seems to be pretty heavily focused on American politics but frames Trump as almost the only actor here. At the very least they could've had Pence playing at the table in more than just the flashback. Passing on Paul Manafort, Rudy Guiliani, Michael Cohen, Jeff Sessions, Jared Kushner etc. seems like a waste.

Imagine being this mad that Trump is in a manga. I bet half the people here didn't even read this author's previous manga.

Double-page supporter
Is that Trump? Ahahahaha. Would be epic if it was. Daaaaamn Trap kun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RF06DeMVqs

😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
What's this, another god damn tile game mangaaaaa----- TRUMP?! FOLLOWED!

The rating is Pretty low, altough the prequel is still better this one is almost as good as it

Dex-chan lover
@Agavadon IMO it's only low because so few chapters were out...."were" because they've gone missing for a while too. all in all, not as much ppl reading it in the end

Users who are viewing this thread