Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
Translation team really want you to use their site considering chapter 4 and 5 have been there for a couple of months. Even chapter 6 has been put there today.
Occasionally, we may overlook the MD/Batoto update cycle, but we make an effort to update on this platform frequently rather than not at all. Thank you for reading! ;)

Dex-chan lover
LOL WHAT?
"mmm, i think if i make the demon lord appearance here it's still too soon, what if i make them kill each other? what? why? ummm because it's fun? what? unreasonable? hahaha lol what did you expect from this shit manga anyway?"

Group Leader
Huh aren't his base stats low? So that means he must've used his strength boost skill to free himself, but somehow it's unconscious?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so I'm super confused. He purchases 800k exp skills when his doubling xp skill got him 250k xp? Meaning he had ~500k at that point?
And he is level 10 with some kind of skill that doubles his equipments performance, but is physically stronger than the lvl 70 martial artist?

Dex-chan lover
Was the reward that the MC got from the god was to exponentially double the XP he earned himself? Or to be gifted exponentially amount of XP each month?

Dex-chan lover
what teh f is wrong in the authors head? that Gorg shitstain is assaulting and trying to murder people left and right and not once has he faced any form of consequence, after what he has done he should be locked up for life or be executed for his crimes against humanity, if i was the publisher i would threatten the author with cancellation within the next 5 chapters if he continues down this path.

Double-page supporter
That right, run away while acting tough you little bitch. Next time YOU won't be let off.

Users who are viewing this thread