Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oh look MC didn't kill the supremely dangerous bad guy again. This means the murderous villains in this series will NEVER be unlifed or worse cause MC too pure but to knock them out ><

Dex-chan lover
Rino orgasming a ton within a hour.
Glad he one shot this guy, sadge he didn't kill him. Maybe they'll execute him.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused. This is tagged suggestive and sexual violence, but so far this looks like it could be in a kids/young teenager publication. I know its a couple volumes behind, but I can't imagine either tag applying.
Ch 28 for sure, and mentions of Rape in previous chapters qualify(?) it for the sexual violence tag? Dunno how something qualifies for sexual violence aside from Rape and things close to it or sexual harassment.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the loser party had more serious injuries. After talking shit and saying crap like "you should expect bad things to happen" they got their sorry asses handed to them by some old man and the Mc doesn't have a single scratch. At the very least I wanted the "swordmaster(lol)" to apologize for stepping on a trap like a retard. Whatever, I'll take solace in the face they're more than likely gonna get their asses beat again in the future.

Group Leader
Ch 28 for sure, and mentions of Rape in previous chapters qualify(?) it for the sexual violence tag? Dunno how something qualifies for sexual violence aside from Rape and things close to it or sexual harassment.
Hopefully with the release rate so far, chapter 28 won't be too long of a wait. In a drawn medium, mentions are nothing more then words, it's depictions of said tag that would dictate if said tag applies. If mentions were enough, then many mangas are incorrectly tagged (ie missing tags) because of mere spoken dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread