Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
The way things keep going, I am waiting for the demons to be good folks - given how just about everyone else is some level of evil aside from Yuuri and maybe the Hero.
They're apparently actively corruptive, dude. If they show up to be surprise waifus, that's a new groanworthy contrivance on the story after consistenly showing that something is corrupting those acting like dicks.

Dex-chan lover
They're apparently actively corruptive, dude. If they show up to be surprise waifus, that's a new groanworthy contrivance on the story after consistenly showing that something is corrupting those acting like dicks.
Well, we know something is corrupting folks... I may be completely wrong, but I got a feeling this won't just go down the straightforward "MC versus demons" path.

Dex-chan lover
page 17 has some dialogue issues. it's like the words were all swapped around.

man as i thought the story seems to really just be jumping around now and moving at mach speeds.

Supporter
Every church in Isekai is evil, you’d think that every summoned/reincarnated person would be suspicious of them from the start at this point.

Dex-chan lover
For sure the church will be run by a major demon or in the least will be as if not more evil then the demons. I call supreme BS though yandere girl got captured that easily.

Dex-chan lover
He really seems to constantly forget that he gets more xp the less xp he uses. "No threat nearby? Let's take combat skills and max them instantly anyway!" I can understand taking the skills early (just to make sure they don't disappear after the night passes, as well as to get an idea of what the skills do), but he should really wait with upgrading them until either their xp is a drop in the bucket, or he enters a combat scenario.

Dex-chan lover
He really seems to constantly forget that he gets more xp the less xp he uses. "No threat nearby? Let's take combat skills and max them instantly anyway!" I can understand taking the skills early (just to make sure they don't disappear after the night passes, as well as to get an idea of what the skills do), but he should really wait with upgrading them until either their xp is a drop in the bucket, or he enters a combat scenario.
Nah his exp is a doubling or squaring (I cant remember which) amount each month. Set numbers over time so doesn't change if he spends or not, he only had smol amounts til recently due to taking that long to get rolling into the big numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Every church in Isekai is evil, you’d think that every summoned/reincarnated person would be suspicious of them from the start at this point.
Most churches in isekai are evil. I've seen quite a few neutral and rarely some good ones. Also, this series isn't an isekai last I checked.

Thanks for the TL

page 17 has some dialogue issues. it's like the words were all swapped around.

man as i thought the story seems to really just be jumping around now and moving at mach speeds.
they're not swapped but yeah it feels kinda weird reading that.

Dex-chan lover
the function is for the amount he RECIEVES each month, not the amount he currently has. He saves sometimes because there is a skill...lotto?/gacha?/auction?...every month where he is allowed to buy a random extra special skill. Remember how the first one prevented mindcontrol, like what just happened with the princess and was his main concern with his original skill, but he couldn't afford it because his gains each month hadn't ramped up yet? He doesn't have it because he missed the opportunity and it hasn't come again yet.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect this type of mc to straight up off the dude. I kinda hope that continues and it isn’t a one time thing.

Dex-chan lover
Nah his exp is a doubling or squaring (I cant remember which) amount each month. Set numbers over time so doesn't change if he spends or not, he only had smol amounts til recently due to taking that long to get rolling into the big numbers.
Wasn't it an interest-rate every month? so very much dependent on how much he had in stock?

Dex-chan lover
I think it increases a multiplied amount plus interest every month, so it has gotten to the point that he is having millions of XP dumped into his skill box at the start of each month. Thing is, he usually hangs on to a lot of it because of the "goddess gacha" that randomly makes super powered skills appear at a cheaper than normal cost but still cost tens of millions.

Problem there is, he's trying to stay under the radar still at this point and is keeping his level a bit lower so when random strong enemies appear he has to power-dump points. So now of course the Church is calling him evil, how predictable. Literally save the princess from an assassin after she got her own oracle and now the church is there to say otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it an interest-rate every month? so very much dependent on how much he had in stock?
Nah remember he got 1xp at the start then had it so it doubled every month. so you now 2xp, 4xp, 8xp. Exponential.

Users who are viewing this thread