Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Connection of Fate

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey its the guy you should have long ago unlifed being a major issue now, why what are the odds of that happening...... Man the author needs to get better. I always just feel like MC is a doormat that lets too much happen and be ultra passive.

Dex-chan lover
oh right this guys name was Gorg
what a funny name for a guy whos power thing was well...
Power

Dex-chan lover
kinda surprising. Mc keeps being presented with problems and conflicts that can't be immediately and easily solved by their current abilities. You see so much garbage with op mcs being thrown around that you kinda forget that that's basic storytelling. Definitely more than I was expecting.

Oh hey its the guy you should have long ago unlifed being a major issue now, why what are the odds of that happening...... Man the author needs to get better. I always just feel like MC is a doormat that lets too much happen and be ultra passive.
When was he supposed to kill this guy? Back when the mc was weaker and they were in school? Even if he won, any adult S rank at the time would have been sent to arrest him for killing a student with potential just because he had an attitude. Bear in mind, almost everyone in his generation had an attitude problem and were prone to bulling and fighting, they were granted strength to fight the coming battle so, being brats, it went to their heads. No reasonable adult would condone them actually killing another student but, given their role is TO FIGHT, some would allow fighting and bulling. At least they would consider murder excessive and punish the mc for it, possibly with a slave collar, the thing he's been trying to avoid since the beginning, so that they could keep one of the, then revealed, strongest students under control. So, yea, that's, in every way, a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this time MC better kill this guy. There’s really no more merit for mercy in this scenario. I know killing is bad but sometimes you have to cut your losses…literally.
He probably won't, though he may not have the chance to either considering they are being pursued.
I'm expecting there will be another time they fight, and the guy will be turned into a demon who the mc will have to kill, that's how these stories usually go.

Dex-chan lover
this asshole's back. i think it's time the mc properly got rid of him. i'm certain he isn't being controlled by the demons but is instead fully cooperating with them just because he's a shitty asshole.

this manga is getting shitty and shitty, everyone getting controlled, everyone is strong conflicting to story,the only thing that moves is the plot armor and thats it. no quality no story, its just oh new enemy, oh new enemy, oh new enemy and so on. why not fucking just use all of the fucking people as puppets.

Dex-chan lover
"Mind Control" or "Slavery Collar" or "Amnesia" is a writer's crutch. Means they couldn't come up with believable in-universe reason.

I liked it more when the villains just had different goals.

And not the idiotic "kids are mean and bully each other" kind. The "he wants to use this power to extort the kingdom" kind.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, for a story about hidden OP skill, there are so many enemies that are still life threatening for the MC. Kinda refreshing tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread