Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Beast Cat

Dex-chan lover
Not sure about MC will ever get spent because he might unlock sex skills.
The sex would even be enjoyable with him dominating the women at the end.
The problem is that he would become the father of a lot of kids.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I figured it was just his two companions/stalkers losing their minds and blowing the place apart in an attempt to reach the guy. Now time to save the day again and recruit this amazon to the team permanently.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure about MC will ever get spent because he might unlock sex skills.
The sex would even be enjoyable with him dominating the women at the end.
The problem is that he would become the father of a lot of kids.
:huh:
Thats only a problem for a person with modern morals from earth. Not something a fantasy village of amazons would worry about because their society has been raising fatherless children for centuries.

So in a very real sense he could impregnate every woman of child baring age in the village then walk away and those children would be completely fine. They would nether need nor want his help raising them.

Not saying he should, only that the amazon village as a whole would welcome a large number of births.

Dex-chan lover
Id say no, like how did it not detect the secret potion in the food or any abnormality about it? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!!
NGL, think the sudden inclusion of a paralytic in the food is unneeded. Food coma is a thing after large meals and they could have easily administered any number of date rape drugs and aphrodisiacs after he was unconscious.

Dex-chan lover
First off, I want that cat, it is so fluffy, and it's huge.

Second, is it wrong that I wanna ship Rino and Filia?

Dex-chan lover
Good gravy, the amount of rooster blocking in this manga... I get there’s the whole demon lord resurrection, but at least try to plow some of your harem…

Users who are viewing this thread