Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
The group dynamic is pretty interesting..
On one hand, the MC has his "harem" of women who fawn at him, seek his attention and approval, what joy.

On the other hand, they demand his attention and approval. They're a burden, and the MC has to "deal with it" to keep the peace of the group.

It's interesting, because clearly the author understands that tits sell, but look how naturally it's depicted that having a "harem" is a huge pain in the ass, when you're a "beta introvert cuck" who's innocent and naive. It just doesn't work, yet writers keep shoving this type of MC into these situations they clearly do not thrive in. It actively hurts the story.

The "best girl" right now is a cat, because it doesn't feel like she'll try to rape him in his sleep and isolate him from his friends and family. Their relationship is simple and clear. Why not have ALL of the women act like that, so they'll actually be appealing? Why have shrieking gold digging harpies?

That's my tedtalk, thank you. :v
Back to work.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the group at the end there aren't enemies, and are instead potentially allies. I mean narratively it would be difficult to progress the story if they were enemies.

Fed-Kun's army
I suspect the group at the end there aren't enemies, and are instead potentially allies. I mean narratively it would be difficult to progress the story if they were enemies.
My guess is either a bunch of the former classmates or adventurers from the guild, but agree they are most likely allies whoever they are.

Dex-chan lover
This is the part in the story where it's usually some previous friends/allies/etc come to help the protagonists. My money is that it's Mejelle and her friends.

Users who are viewing this thread