Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Persuation

Dex-chan lover
I've read the raws of this chapter before, but still...

DFGBstBS_400x400.jpg

But at the very least, there's the kinda expected thing to happen in the next chapter. You'll see...

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with those saying that the MC is dumb for letting the 3 idiots live.
But he is definitely braindead stupid.

They already suspect him because of the princess behaving "out of character" and his great idea is to scare them with overwhelming strength and terrifying skills.
Objectively speaking, they are pretty much justified in their reaction. Not 100%, but pretty close.
The only thing they should have realized, which is easier said than done when you're in full panic mode, is that they are still alive. Which likely wouldn't be the case if MC was really a demon lord.

All in all, I blame MC for 80% of the idiocy in this chapter, the princess for 10%, and the hero's follower trio with the remaining 10%.
yeah Its like ofc they think your a demon lord when you did that shit MC
But honeslty i still think the bigger blame is on the Princess Over MC like
MC is stupid sure but his whole squad of fucking Ppl who wants his dick are hoenstly been more trouble than use for him

Dex-chan lover
i won't be surprised he would believe a real demon to be a hero. "Yaaay... he is the hero." he gets stabbed brutally and he still cheers on his "hero"
What, Hero obviously just needed few more xp to unlock his finishing move against the Demons. It was the right thing to do, to save others.

Dex-chan lover
I want to say that the reaction of the companions is extreme. But hatred really is that blind, even IRL.

More importantly, Goddess-sama. I know it might be a lot to ask, but can you send him a Mythic-Tier skill that boosts intellect? Then he might actually achieve the realm of normalcy where his brainpower is concerned...

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
those guys are so retarded that i don't think they even need to be brainwashed. whelp it's about time the crew decided to leave the cave because no way those loose lipped retards won't spill the beans on the mc's whereabouts.

Users who are viewing this thread