Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Persuation

Double-page supporter
Chapters like this is why I took a break from this manga the FIRST time. I'll come back in 10 chapters when it's past this BS.

Double-page supporter
Oi... this is so stupid that it isn't funny anymore.
It's the old "I wrote myself into a corner so now I'll make some of the characters behave cringingly stupid to advance the plot" move. Oldest trick in the book.

These smooth brained idiots have one brain cell to share between them, they're likely to get her killed. Who needs the demon lord with party members like that? "Mejelle" needs to actually LEAD her party and not allow these morons to run their mouths. She has zero presence as a hero, or as a leader... this whole thing could have been avoided if she just shut it down.

Dex-chan lover
They already suspect him because of the princess behaving "out of character" and his great idea is to scare them with overwhelming strength and terrifying skills.
The problem there is the Princess is acting in character, and if they had paid even the slightest attention to her when she showed up while everyone was in school together that would be 100% obvious.

These idiots already made up their mind and are jumping to conclusions that support their pre-existing beliefs based on the MC trying to not stand out before. Honestly I think they are also in denial about the princess to justify their suffering due to her orders.

really makes you wonder whether they were brainwashed or are just that stupid
The latter, the Hero knows everyone here much better then they do.
She is not fazed by what they are reacting to.
That should be enough to tell them they are wrong, but they jumped to a conclusion, and are not accepting that they could be wrong.

don't know who is the stupidest. mc or them...
The MC is trying to not kill the Heroes friends, he has valid reasons to not kill, and was trying to get them to stand down.

They are just being idiots.

I can enjoy a dumb romp when I see one, but even I have limits for irrational behavior.

So maybe Princess Filia has a few... personality quirks. Why conclude that Yuuri is lying and assume he's the demon who brainwashed her and Mejelle?

And Yuuri could have knocked those guys out and kept them in the cave before they did anything stupid. What sense did it make to use such an OP move to scare them into submission and allow them to escape?

Dex-chan lover
I can enjoy a dumb romp when I see one, but even I have limits for irrational behavior.

So maybe Princess Filia has a few... personality quirks. Why conclude that Yuuri is lying and assume he's the demon who brainwashed her and Mejelle?

And Yuuri could have knocked those guys out and kept them in the cave before they did anything stupid. What sense did it make to use such an OP move to scare them into submission and allow them to escape?
That was supposed to knock em out but it didnt work after all

Dex-chan lover
Are they naturally stupid or already brainwashed from early on?
Because this was so unnatural, like they forcefully trying to separate only 3 of them specifically.

Or is this just author not wanting to add new males into the harem storyline or they have no use for extra characters that isn't Majeline??

Users who are viewing this thread