Mujaki no Rakuen

Dex-chan lover
Most of this stuff was funny, but some of these chapters are so beyond stupid thanks to the MC NOT saying anything that just pisses me off beyond all belief. Cannot stand it when things can be fixed by saying a few words and they refuse to do so.

MD@Home
what a fucking degenerate ending. i don't remember the last time i felt this betrayed after reading a final chapter.

im so glad i skipped 80% of the chapters to see the conclusion, since it was already clear in the beginning the story was never meant to go anywhere. glad i saved myself the shoot in the foot.

i don't recommend this author for anyone that isn't a complete masochist.

Dex-chan lover
While this manga is completed, it isn't completed, the real end is in "Mujaki no Rakuen Parallel".

Typical japanese ending. The type of ending that can ruin this whole sweet experience this title had to offer. At least i enjoyed it allot up until the last episode even though i felt really sad for Sayo at the end.

Aggregator gang
What else is similar in terms of loli ecchiness? I am asking for a friend. . .?

That ending was hilarious.

I was glad to see that he was able to fix his life and stayed close with his childhood chums.

Was expecting this to be pretty dramatic but instead i got kids basically fucking each other.

I dunno why everyone hates the ending so much. Most harem manga have horrible endings. This ended... appropriately, and funny to boot.

Besides, he knows how to time travel now. If he doesn't want to live out everything again, he can always go back.

Dex-chan lover
This is creepy as fuck, I think it would been better on highschool

Thinking about reading this or not. Does anything actually happens between him and the girls? Or does he just hold hands, sees occasional panty shoots and being friend-zoned until the very end?

Fed-Kun's army
i hate Ending, so so bad...
The Best Person is slap in the Face

what's the point of putiing a grown up in a kid's body if the grown up have the mentality of a 10 years old anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread