Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
getting a photo the few seconds she lost her hat, the only moment she lost her hat. No, Allow me to press X for this. Feels very forced.

Edit: lots of ppl saying quarantine (I assume they read the female knight farmer manga). Are you forgetting that the island is effectively one by itself? All gov't would need to do would be to deny them docking if they want to do that. Also, its just a picture of elf ears, people will realize it is obviously just cosmetics.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Well. You do realize people are just memeing with the whole "quarantine" thing, and are simply making fun of the MC's (and the elf's) rather naive actions/reactions regarding the elf's identity cover-up. (since most of the readers know how that female knight got caught in the first place)

Dex-chan lover
I hope the ear issue will not blows out of proportion later. We all know how some author really like to excessively dramatized issues.
Random people on the tourist spots have elf ears, who cares, maybe they are just cosplaying - should be the internet reaction.

Dex-chan lover
*see new chapter get update*
yaa a new chapter!

*see alice from Monster Girl Quest*
oh i know where this going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*read the chapter*
will is not bad the elf boobs in the shower is nice but i was expecting ...more :|

Double-page supporter
She was definitely going commando when they visited the castle. But later. when she took a shower, she had proper panties on. I'm confused.

Is it that big of a deal to see a girl with Elf ears? You can easily say it's cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
"HEY GUYS! I FOUND A WILD E-THOT IN PUBLIC! MAYBE SHE'LL SELL ME GAMERGIRL BATHWATER!"

Can't she just cover her ear with her hair or wig instead ?
I mean, I doubt anyone would think she's an elf just because her ear, heck some people already have a body modification far more extreme than just pointy ear.

Users who are viewing this thread