Mukuchina Miyashita-san no Shikiyoku Channel - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shooting Day 3

Dex-chan lover
I swear you guys are the most prudish self-labeled degenerates i’ve ever seen. I appreciate the work you do but like c’mon. Why do you call yourselves degenerates and translate like 90% smut if you’re just gonna censor it?

Edit: So apparently the raws are like this, according to… somebody? If it’s true, then the scanlators really can’t do much about it, but damn those boxes are ugly. So much worse than spilling the whiteout.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seeing the latest raw for chapter 6 part 1, Mitsudoue left that wrong name on the table twice. It pairs Sakai with "Shimosawa" (non-existing character). The latest chapter then just change it to Miyashita.

Dex-chan lover
There's uncensored version but in Bahasa Indonesia language.
w/e bs other say about the raws is a straight up lie...
Not BS. The raws that Romcom used are newer, probably from a volume release or something like that. It's been getting pretty common to do, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Censors kinda defeat the entire point of this type of manga though?

Fed-Kun's army
I swear you guys are the most prudish self-labeled degenerates i’ve ever seen. I appreciate the work you do but like c’mon. Why do you call yourselves degenerates and translate like 90% smut if you’re just gonna censor it?

Edit: So apparently the raws are like this, according to… somebody? If it’s true, then the scanlators really can’t do much about it, but damn those boxes are ugly. So much worse than spilling the whiteout.
welp what can we do about it... the indonesian one uses a newer version or smth you can read that... the censoring was utterly useless btw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread