Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 2 - Sui's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Y'know . . . I can get where short hair Miyato coming from. She's still a teen in her adolescence phase in love, who's significant other passed away by saving her. She must've felt a huge amount of survivor guilt at some point and I really wish Ichiki sensei showed it, or hopefully in the future.

If we go with what a lot of people here said here, had she moved on, had she got over with her grieve, she wouldn't even multiverse leaped to save Jogo in the first place.

She did say she leaped by accident, so she wouldn't know much about the current universe as she thought it isn't that different from hers. So she resolved to help her other self be with Jogo for longer. Because she thought they were dating.

But the moment she found out they weren't dating yet. She saw a hope to be once again with her significant other. Cracking her resolve to just save Jogo and call it a day. Guys, remember she's still a adolescence teen who hasn't moved on. So it's not really fair to just tell her to give up.

There are multiple choices of route this trope can go. One is obviously the harem ending consensually.

One which short hair Miyato eventually realizes that the current Jogo is very different from her universe which he is not the one she's in love with. This can be interestingly written by having her comparing current Jogo and Jogo from her universe.

One which Jogo felt a change of heart after spending a lot of time with short hair Miyato that he ended up with her. But, I don't like it since it's just making long hair Miyato sad losing heroine in the end. The other way to write this route is having long hair Miyato realizes she can't feel her self falling in love with him. It's a multiverse, every universe has its difference, maybe in this one their love is one sided from Jogo. But this is very complicated to pull off, since they seem to already have a good chemistry and he saved her life, a reverse nightingale effect.

One is where short hair Miyato fused with long hair one. Like the one in Zathura. Which in my opinion can be written very interestingly since the story went supernatural already and included those mysterious voices, so just ball with it. But it's definitely not an easy one to pull off.

Sums up my thought for this series currently~ Thank you as always for the sl! Sky!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
while I do understand the short hair motivation I will never side on here, the dude is not her bf she have to accept that, she's being a bitch on her other self. and I dont like a harem ending on this either because its a weak ending and most jp author dont know how to do even a decent harem ending.
I don't understand her motivation tbh.
Initially, she (Miyato A) was fine with giving up. It seems like in the alternate world (world A), Jogo A died saving her. Meaning she never got to confess or date him.
She probably lived on for a while, then somehow found a way to go to this other world (world B) for the sole purpose of saving Jogo B.
Afterwards, Miyato A was ready to leave and hoping that Jogo B can date Miyato B.

And then, Miyato B's classmate showed up. After some conversation, Miyato A was somehow surprised that Miyato B doesn't have a boyfriend? And that makes Miyato A wants to date Jogo B???
Like what is even the logic.

Also, I'm confused why Miyato A was surprised that Miyato B doesn't have a boyfriend. Shouldn't she know that there's no bf at this point in time?
So, I'm suspicious that Miyato A lived on after the accident, then ended up dating someone else. But now she's in the past timeline, she now wants to date Jogo instead.

Dex-chan lover
Also love How people are harshly judging the short hair version
Yk
The girl who after losing her loved one right before her eyes in a blood splatter way dedicated the rest of the days to try to save him somehow ?
She isnt a bitch, she isnt selfish
Shes traumatized and suffering, she Just doesnt show because the writing is attrocious
I do kind of agree that it is because she's traumatized, but that's what therapy is for. Not breaking the laws of physics to steal a boy from your other self. Especially since we don't know how she got here, or if she knows about the whole "Choose between her dying or disappearing" prophecy.
Trauma is not an immediate forgiveness for shitty actions. But this is a manga, so using real world logic doesn't work.
Choosing one that dies or one that disappears from existence… nope, my heart isn’t going to be able to handle this. I tried but I’m getting too attached to the characters and I don’t think I can handle this. I salute all you brave souls who continue on this journey but this is where I bow out.
Also, thank you to the people who scanlated this.
Oh please, you don't ACTUALLY think one of them is going to die, do you? This is going to be either a harem ending, or one of them hops to another universe to find a Jogo that's lost his Miyato.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand her motivation tbh.
Initially, she (Miyato A) was fine with giving up. It seems like in the alternate world (world A), Jogo A died saving her. Meaning she never got to confess or date him.
She probably lived on for a while, then somehow found a way to go to this other world (world B) for the sole purpose of saving Jogo B.
Afterwards, Miyato A was ready to leave and hoping that Jogo B can date Miyato B.

And then, Miyato B's classmate showed up. After some conversation, Miyato A was somehow surprised that Miyato B doesn't have a boyfriend? And that makes Miyato A wants to date Jogo B???
Like what is even the logic.

Also, I'm confused why Miyato A was surprised that Miyato B doesn't have a boyfriend. Shouldn't she know that there's no bf at this point in time?
So, I'm suspicious that Miyato A lived on after the accident, then ended up dating someone else. But now she's in the past timeline, she now wants to date Jogo instead.
To me it sounded like Miyato A was already dating her Jogo when he died. She knew about his part time work, his house key, and he knew her mole.

My guess is she assumed this Jogo was like hers and already dating Miyato B. So she ran off before seeing the confession. Then the friend clued her in that they were not dating, so she saw her chance to date his Jogo. And soon as she had hope to be with him again, it got taken away.

Also I don't think she deserves all the hate she gets. But that's just my opinion there.

Dex-chan lover
Yknow i do prefer the one shot but I do think its going pretty well right now
whats worse is the "Serialized" is just straight up inferior and should have just reprinted the 1shot and then continued, since Miyato L noticed Miyato S originally, and intentionally went to see if she was crazy.
Please do elaborate :finnawoke:
https://mangadex.org/title/b8fd9d83-40c4-40f9-8525-bfcab3a6c3eb/osananajimi-wo-erabenai

Drama vs Comedy. And i wouldnt put it past this from developing the problem that the comedy already has where everyone except the MC and Love Interest have no development because the LI is herself clingy and obsessive and how many of her would choose the same thing as shorthair.

but right now, the comedy is definitely the superior since its trying to handle the ever expanding number of clones.

Dex-chan lover
To me it sounded like Miyato A was already dating her Jogo when he died. She knew about his part time work, his house key, and he knew her mole.

My guess is she assumed this Jogo was like hers and already dating Miyato B. So she ran off before seeing the confession. Then the friend clued her in that they were not dating, so she saw her chance to date his Jogo. And soon as she had hope to be with him again, it got taken away.

Also I don't think she deserves all the hate she gets. But that's just my opinion there.
If this is really the case, then I don't like Miyato A (short hair).

If she had experienced dating Jugo A, I really hope she won't take away the chance for Miyato B to date Jugo B.

Dex-chan lover
This is also really interesting but why... WHY did they have to give him the cookie cutter white bread vanilla flavor non-dairy gluten free cheddar cheese 1/2 cup 1 and a half tablespoon basic ass personality. Make him SOMEBODY. Give this girl a damn REASON as to why she would be willing to go to ANOTHER REALITY to date this guy... beyond that he's "nice" and "genuine"

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I prefer the comedy approach of that one.
i prefer the drama of the oneshot personally. the comedy is good because its embracing the stupidity, but the serialized drama is just... bad so far. obviously S was going to be a clingy bitch, she broke reality to save some alternate boyfriend. but relying on characters just ignoring their own motivations in times of stress is inappropriate.

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to be foreshadowing that short hair's timeline was slightly different than theirs.

Which opens up the question if the alt universe version selves of them even count as "the same person" anymore in mind and soul.

Double-page supporter
Wait, I thought if the same thing from different parallel universes meet, they will attract each other and then both will be annihilated? Why didn't those keys got obliterated?

Supporter
I do kind of agree that it is because she's traumatized, but that's what therapy is for.
if she had therapy the manga wouldn't exist, that's why i said the writing is attrocious, because the author is incapable of justifying the mess he created in a convincing way
It got nothing to do with the AU female lead trying for her own happiness

This whole choosing thing is just reminding me of the ending choice in Granstream Saga.....

Users who are viewing this thread