Munou na Nana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Talentless

Ho, that was a great misdirection. I was suspicious at the start, then kind concivinced myself i was overthinking because of how smoothly it fit into the cliche.
I hope this lives up to expectations then.

Dex-chan lover
- boy : im the MC of this manga . my super power is that i can cancel your super power .
- girl : the joke is on you , b!tch , because i do not have no super power . "I can't read your mind. But I can kick your a$$." ( 2010 film Kick-a$$ ) . Now try to cancel my sharp knife while im stabbing you to death .

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait hold the fuck on.

She started with the one person who could actually help her? Okay. Is this author an idiot? Like, genuinely stupid?

Fed-Kun's army
This is fucking dumb, that girl is clearly a brainwashed retard

I have to question the priorities of the people behind this stuff. What threat is a person that can nullify special abilities to people that don't have special abilities? I do kind of suspect that she's being brainwashed/programmed to do something detrimental to humanity.

It'd sure be a shame if he lived. Not everyone is going to die just by falling off a cliff into the sea.

What treat was a person who could negate special abilities? I would say they should have taken him in to help them lol?

He saved u twice and then u kill him- okay. I'm not really into decoy protagonist, I guess I'll pass this one,,

Dex-chan lover
his talent is to stop other talents
how the fuck is he supposed to cause 10 million casualties this is some bullshit

So this series lies to you, and his talent is negating other talents.
... Why didn't he use that when people bullied him?
No one will ever know.

the girl's annoying but it's usual for women to be portrayed as absolute retards in japanese manga i guess

Group Leader
nana the """"""""""""""""TALENTLESS""""""""""""""""", gives him a talent in ch1
edit: nvm it's good

Users who are viewing this thread