Munou na Nana - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Talented vs Talentless Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
"Let's get along" WHAT???

pOhh1KX.jpg

Wasn't there something far more important that you should have said?
Ask her what's the cost for your ability dude!! Debunk her lies right then and there!!

This is stupid, I can't stand this.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the good ol death time watch cause thats how watches work sure
also what happened on chapter 1 when she has pushed by something and almost fell off
was she just pretending? thats beyond stupid

I hope she dies a brutal death and the kids she killed are saved in some way.
Although that's highly unlikely.

The idea in the first chapter was pretty good, introducing a fake mc that turns out to just be a side character that gets killed, pretty fresh but like the execution in the later chapter is wack i guess?
You could somehow explain that this was just because of his personality but
"My missing sense of smell was not the price i paid for my talent, it was a condition i was born with"
why the fuck did he bring that up, what made him bring that up? If he knows that she realised he doesn't have a sense of smell isn't that already weird enough? Like c'mon, dude doesn't even do shit with that
Edit: oh so he brought that up just because they're friends and he thought she read his mind anyway but that wouldn't explain why he said that to begin with

Fed-Kun's army
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! she just got wrecked. I hope the so called immortal guy let's his classmates know someone died, though. It may cause panic, but since nana is supposed to be the mc now, since old one is gone, he will probably die. I doubt he's immortal, it's most likely a bluff.

damn boi!! He's like Ban(Seven Deadly Sins) who got joined in the Future Foundation and work with Kyoko(Danganronpa)

this is actually in my mind not gonna lie, that one of the students has the ability of being an immortal

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how dumb this can get. Only reason im gonna continue after this. I still cant believe the author is getting paid to write this.

Contributor
Would be better in the danganronpa universe, with trials to search for the murderer.

Users who are viewing this thread