Munou na Nana

Who wants to bet that the first person that died is still alive or that everyone who died will be revieved

OK, this could have made a rly good manga if the characters didn't suddely lose 90 iq. It's frustrating when they are about to bust Nana but suddenly decide to not do so. Healing girl is stupid af, immortal guy is sometimes pulling 1000 iq theories and then suddenly goes in the negatives in terms of intelligence. I think the author was not ready enough and, while he had a general view of how everything would go on, didn't think enough of the details, making this frustrating and stupid. Good for a casual read, but don't expect much from this

Aggregator gang
Apparently I read the 1st chapter and completely forgot about it soon after, guess it's time to give it a shot

🤣🤣Death Note + Assassination Classroom + My Hero Academia= Talentless Nana 🤣🤣
The story's fine but the originals are still the best I am still gonna read this though until the end

*Ugh I just realized I cannot delete comments 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
@chee_b Imagine saying I provided no counter-argument when all you said is: It's good cuz Nana, feels and nonsensical bs is fine. I explained it several times in several different ways, but you manage to reproduce the same bullshit responses. No point in talking to someone who makes no sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@deedet This exactly. Even if this part is merely a prologue, that doesn't really make me hopeful for what's to come.

Supporter
It is an open secret that some users maybe downgrade the ratings for serials that have received official translations and do not receive updates.

nanao is like nana but i actually support him like i think in the first chapter he got bullied and i don't think others stopped the dudes from bullying him so i guess nanao trying to kill them makes sense and he hates nana now which again makes sense since fuck that bitch. ik she starts to stop and actually start helping but you see it doesnt change the fact that she killed a lot of people who btw i liked alot. especially the first guy i hope in the ending its a tragic ending for nana something like dying a terrible death since she deserves it.

It's not hard to tell how this is going to end, I'm just guessing but most likely Nana will discover that the "estimations" are simply random numbers and she has been killing innocent kids this entire time. Honestly, if the "Enemy of Humanity" even existed to begin with I will be very surprised.

Dex-chan lover
So I just noticed this actually got an anime. I read some chapters months ago and hate it straight away - I was rooting for the FMC to die every chapter but I guess that I won't get that lucky. Without spoling me can someone tell me if it gets better or if she just keeps up the meaningless slaughter?

Users who are viewing this thread