Munou na Nana

Fed-Kun's army
@Seamew Yes, I know it has a more overarching plot, but that doesn't excuse the stars aligning in such a manner that the MC gets away with everything she does, when she makes it incredibly obvious.
I've heard some good things about the plot when it gets more developed, but I can't sludge through any more of this. The girl literally has more plot armor than a typical shounen jump protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
@detsuki213 Fair, I was only saying that the rating is pretty fair. Read whatever you like my guy, don't let my dumbass discourage you. Everyone reads dumb shit when they wanna turn off their brain. Nothing wrong with it.

@Podi125 yeah mc does get away with a lot of things, but if we look at your example, it's not so nonsensical because
the guy didn't trust her from the start and had some doubts. True, after given some explanation, he just easily gave up on the warning signs. But he couldn't really draw conclusions from MCs behavior, as he didn't know her all that well, she could be hiding her pain under cheerful facade or something.
And what came next is basically the favorite technic of all scammers - there's no time shtick. Like all the too-good-to-be-true deals and offers in scammy online shop, expiring in just a few hours, it's a psychological trick that makes people act now, think later. Even better, this guy was woken up in the middle of the night, told he had to act now or someone would die, he was really not aware enough and had no time to analyze the situation.

@Podi125
You haven't presented any argument in order to support your "bad writing" claim.
"This is obvious" is not an argument. Google "Curse of knowledge" and shut the fuck up.
>Spoiler
This is brainlet tier analysis.

Dex-chan lover
Harem? What?

@Utakuz @DVeils Exactly. Even if you ship her with Michiru or Kyoya, it's still a fanon and apart from them Nana has never had any official or potential "love interest". This manga is devoid of any romance at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@chee_b Maybe you are right, it's not poorly written, it's just a boring story with bland, stupid characters. Though, I have to ask this question again: What are the redeeming features of this manga? I've heard that the plot becomes a bit more interesting later on, but the start is abysmal. What is entertaining about a human tricking dogs? I guess you are right about the Curse of Knowledge bit, it is possible that half the cast is completely unable to use logical reasoning and I was acting as if they should have a modicum of intelligence. But that still doesn't really address the problem with a human tricking the mentally incompetent. It's about as entertaining as watching an OP protagonist issue a one-sided beatdown with minimal effort. I don't understand what is good about this or how people who dislike this are the stupid ones.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seamew
About the whole hiding pain under a cheerful face thing, that doesn't really happen in this scenario. The dude's death would be considered a traumatic event, so unless she had a psychotic break, that wouldn't really occur. The whole cheerful face thing is typically is associated with mental illnesses, such as depression. And yeah I agree that him being groggy could have played some role in it, but they don't put enough detail into it. He even had time to deliberate over it for a minute, when he said "Okay I'll be right back."

This manga is a mess and pure crap. Havent read something as dumb for a while. It started ok in chapter 1 , but then it rolled down a cliff and it just keeps getting dumber with each chapter.

The picture guy and necromancer were just the worst of the bunch and i cant even see how people can defend the writing or actually like it lol.

I would rate it a 3/10 only because the art is ok, but the paneling sucks alot. The story part deserves a 0 no doubt, because frankly the mc is a straight up moron surrounded by morons. Aint no sight of intelligence and manipulation anywhere just a load of bullshit.

PREMISE: This manga is NOT crap. It's NOT dumb. It's NOT badly drawn or written.

This manga TRUE SIN: It has tripped the (casual) readers in the FIRST EPISODE.

This manga's TRUE problems:
[ul]
- Its (habitual) readers. They are NOT its target (it's obvious, as I wrote, from the FIRST chapter) but they are adamant to keep on with reading it, hating it, trashing it and repeating this cycle ad infinitum.
- It's monthly, so the wait can be effective torture and the pacing a bit slow.
- It's NOT a story with an underdog male protagonist arising to the top.
- It's NOT a story with romantic or ecchi elements.
- It's NOT a story with sexy/sexualized characters.
- It's NOT a wish-fullfillment story.
- It's NOT harem [/ul]

In conclusion try to read First chapter if you want.
If, got halfway through, you like the story and the 'protagonist', stop reading and leave with no regrets. On the contrary, if you dislike the generic plot and protagonist, go ahead... There's a good chance that this story is for you!

@Podi125
>backpedal: the post
lmaoing at you
When you write a story without asspulls and overengineering things, it tends to make everyone look really dumb since if you look at the story from murder mystery perspective, the solution is really obvious.
But hey! Nana is opposing normal children, and not L himself. Also people are illogical creatures. You are just as dumb.
and
Calling characters bland is subjective opinion :^)

>what's good about it
-feelz
-plot twist department
-mystery
-Nana

I am not here to read the manga. I am here because of that shockingly low score for this masterpiece. Listen, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you are not entitled to trash something just because you are not it's target audience, just go read something else when it's not what you expected.
And for the people who are wondering if they should read this or not,
Just like @Kurapika_89 said, Do you like the guy in the cover and his generic ass story progression? If your answer is yes, don't fucking pick this up or if you have already started reading it, dont read the last few pages of the first chapter and run the other way. If your answer is no or 'eh I would prefer something more different', go ahead with reading the first chapter completely, if you liked it, go on and read the rest of the chaps, if you didn't like it, well damn, better luck next time finding something that suits your taste better.

Group Leader
Maybe the author have him own reasons to giving a stupid role. We have no idea during we just enjoyed this manga from the child's viewpoint (based on clichés and impressions). Oh man, let's try seeing from different point of view, then you'll realize, how biased your previous perspective.

And wait... Why this manga contain harem element? Even if it slapping a fanservice, it's merely not more than showing a bra:v

Group Leader
@podi125 about your opinion... You know, when people face with unexpected situation, only 10% of people can take a right decision, another 20% of people will doing unnecessary reckless action and even sometimes felt terrified, then the remaining 70% of people just shock and couldn't move.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurapika_89 I thought the first episode was really fucking cool. Genuinely gave me some shivers. I really thought I found some fucking gold right here. The mixup was VERY well done. I can't stress that enough. I just can't find it entertaining when Nana gets away with everything because somehow she manages to have everything work out in her favor. I think the primary reason why I got to ticked off about this is that it just didn't live up to its first chapter or first episode for me. That's why I'm overanalyzing the fuck out of it. I LOVE the concept, but I think the execution of it was off the mark.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mhmmdalfaridzi
A bit confused as to which part you were referring to. If you were talking about Nana's lie, regarding that Nanao was eaten, it doesn't make much sense, because if she was "in shock" and couldn't do anything, she would display some signs of it the next day. She did not, which is why the lie should doesn't really work well. She acted perfectly normal and lied about what happened. But he didn't consider it as something strange, he just went along with it. Which is why it really irked me. If you are talking about why the time traveler dude just went along with it, I guess it makes sense. It is possible that he wasn't thinking of any danger and just jumped in head first. But I still dislike the fact that a government assassin would go about it so sloppily. If he thought about it for even a second, he would have noticed something was up. The only reason I can come up with for why they went about it this way is because the plot willed it.

Fed-Kun's army
@chee_b Lmao "people are illogical creatures," what a dumbass. People do have feelings and can act irrationally at times, but none of that means that they are not capable of logical thought. And I never backpedaled, I admitted I was wrong regarding the whole common sense bit. It is possible that everyone on that island is incredibly fucking stupid. I just asked how it's interesting to watch a bunch of incredibly stupid people get tricked. And what are you talking about no asspulls? Are you actually joking? The 2 murders, after the first one, have been asspulls. Dude you have to be fucking trolling. The only good murder was the first one. And stop with the whole murderer's perspective crap. All of the information I used is information that the other character's had. Jesus christ, you really have to be trolling at this point.
Now let's examine why you think this manga is decent:
-feelz: What feels lol?
Why would I have sympathy or care about throwaway characters that die in 2 seconds?
-plot twist department: First chapter was great, the rest of it was shit. Great plot twist the first time around though.
-mystery: Only mystery is how she hasn't been caught yet.
-Nana: Lmao good meme
Good trolling tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@AVeryConfusedIndividual The score isn't very low. It's a 6, it's just fine. I don't get why it has so many 10s and so many 1s tho. I do agree that it isn't the worst one out there though, though I don't see how it's a masterpiece. And way too many people hate it because they think Nana's a bitch or something.

Users who are viewing this thread