Munou na Nana

Dex-chan lover
@tankeryy not really legit though the only legit part here are the mangaplus stuff(owned by shounen jump) but technically you don't read it in mangadex but clicking on the chapters will make you jump to the manga plus site.

plus it avoids the potential shut down that can occur like what happen to kissmanga

Double-page supporter
Suka banget sama ini manga sejak Animenya keluar di youtube... terima kasih buat versi indonesianya

Why so many 1 stars? even if you don't like the story atleast rate the translation quality from the uploader

btw why is it only translation from indonesia that only uploads?

well then i have to learn indonesian now....
😐

Nana is not likable enough. and she kills off all the interesting characters wayy too fast. and since were doin this villian protag thing, show us the planning and execution aswell as the payoff, that way it doesnt seem like a bunch of asspulls

i agree on w the person below me, she just isn't that likable. they executed it in such a way that it kinda made me lost personally. it's kinda just.. eh.

Group Leader
@ahsdh Sorry, just now I tried uploading in English version, but after uploading it, it was deleted an hour later by Mangadex. You have to learn Indonesian after all :(

Ooo, new translation after 2 years. Any particular reason its a few chapters ahead though? I am grateful nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
5/10. Could've been a great series but the execution and characters are just meh. Even the killings are just kind of meh. Some are clever, but the others do not make any sense. Maybe if the author properly explained the powers better and also not make the students dumb as a rock and glorify how "smart" Nana is then I would've rate this higher. It's just okay.

Why did they have to drop this when this series is at it's worst, it's been stuck with a bad score here for a long time :(

Aggregator gang
9/10

It's definitely no masterpiece. But I enjoyed it, hence the high score.
Of course, the score might be greatly different for others, but I can guarantee it does not deserve a low 6-7.

I have read until the most recent Chapter 55. And in my most humble opinion, the story gets better. Significantly? No, I don't think so, just moderately. It's just that there are notably lesser moments where I think, "Ugh... This character's a fool."

If you're reading this based on the tags, then be warned. Drama? Yes, sure. Tragedy? Yeah, there are some "Oh no, how tragic." moments. Psychological? Yeah, I think. Horror? A lie. Never once have I felt fear.

Essentially, it's not the best thing you'll ever read in your lifetime, but it surely, definitely, certainly, unquestionably won't be the worst, not even close.

It always cracks me up to see works that have a separate writer and artist but still have shit writing. I'm compelled to root against Nana not because she's simply a "villain MC", but because she's a boring drone. If she were shown to be some kind of mad radical egalitarian ideologue going on rants, or if she were shown to think at all about what the situation she's in means (thinking about inequality among non-talented humans, memes like Harrison Bergeron, the human being's unequal relationship to other animals, etc) I'd be much more interested in her as a character and thus more inclined to follow her POV. Instead she's some lame child soldier or whatever, who fucking cares.

It is hard not to hate Nana, the main character.
How can her actions be justifiable. She kills people based on the assumption of an app on her phone that Person A is EXPECTED to kill millions in the future. It is ALL SPECULATION. In chapter 1, Nana assassinated Nakajima(his ability is nullify other ability) because her phone predicted that he will kill over 10 million people. I questioned that accuracy of that data because how a person with an ability with no attack power can kill over 10 million people. I feel like the people behind Nana don't want to kill some talented people because of high speculated casualties but they want to kill people that they speculated that they can't control in the future and keep the ones they think that can control.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread